Coming Face To Face. •14•

"What are you doing here?"

Conner decides it'd be nice to visit me and my friends. At my house. Like, he's actually in my house. I don't know how, but he won't budge.

"Hey, ole buddy, ole pal." He came over and patted my back, non too lightly either.

"Heyy, get out of my house." I told him, backing away.

"I think I'll stay awhile." He walked over to the couch and plopped down. I sighed and glanced at my friends. They all gave me sympathetic looks, while Baylor seemed to glare daggers into the back of Conner's head. Babe, you gotta stop doing that. It's not gonna help with anything.

"Seriously Conner. Get the fuck out of my house."

"Nah. What are you gonna do anyways?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the T.V.

I stormed over to him, blocking his view to the T.V. "Could ya move?" He leisurely said.

"Get out." I demanded.

He just stared at me. "Why did you have those guys jump me in the hallway?" Conner changed the subject.

I made a noise at him and rolled my eyes. Before I could say anything back, an arm shot out and caught the side of his mouth, startling me as I didn't expect someone to be right there.

Conner's head whipped to the side as I looked to see who punched him.

Uh oh. "That was a bad idea," Conner mumbled, glaring at Bay.

Baylor kept his face set, not showing any emotion other than hate and rage.

"Oh? And why's that?"

Baabe, stop taunting hiim...

Baylor moved too quick for Conner to catch it as he swung and he fell forward on his face.

I snorted, "How well did that work for you?"

He growled and pushed himself up, glaring at both me and Bay.

"Come on, do some more damage to my wood floors. Wipe them with your face." I taunted, earning a swing in my direction.

I ducked and punched his stomach. He doubled over and I kneed him in the face.

"Might wanna use some makeup to cover up that hideous personality." I said, pushing him towards the door. "Get out."

"Alright, alright," he wheezed. Good. "I'm going, I'm going. Just one more thing..." He glanced at me.

I stared back, "And what is that?"

"Watch your back, because pretty soon, you'll be ruined." With that, he turned and limped out.

I waited until he was fully out the door before I crossed my arms and asked Bay, "Why the hell did you hit him?! I had it handled."

He looked at me, "Because if I didn't, he'd've hit you first. I wasn't going to allow that." He took a few steps towards me and spoke quietly, "I'm going to protect you, no one, not even him, will get away with hurting you."

But you would've, right?

I only nodded and forced my eyes elsewhere, trying to shake that thought away.

Someone cleared their throat behind us and we slightly jumped apart, our faces flushing. "Well, that was interesting and all, and as much as I want to stay and watch this, I gotta go. Bye." Sam said, waving to us and hurriedly making his way outside.

"Same," Marise and Lucie said and followed Sam.

"Bye?" I questioned after them, not hearing a response. I sighed and walked over to the door, closing it.