Jelousy is the Key to Love isn't it?

Samantha's p.o.v

~Next Day in the School~

We walked in the School together hand in hand.

"What the fuck let go of my Boyfriend you Twat" Marika screamed as she ran towards us straight in Niall's arms.

He pushed her away.

"Why the fuck are touching my Girlfriend you Nerd?" Soon Micheal came to mys side.

Me and Niakk looked at each other and laughed.

"We are done! You 2.... you tried to keep us apart, but that won't happen" Niall said.

He took my Hand and I showed my middle finger ti Marika and smirked.

What now Hoe!!?!!

"I thought the Plan being me a Gentleman is going to work Marika!!!! You said she'll let me Bang her" I heard Micheal shouting.

Niall looked at me smiled and kissed me forehead.

"Shut the Hell up Micheal" Marika screamed back.

We walked to our class.

~Lunch~

We sat on our table and ate our lunch when someone spilled their Drink on me.

I stood up shocked by the cold liquid.

I looked up and of course Marika.

"Opps.. it was on Purpose" she said and crossed her arms.

"Why do you Hate me so much!? What did I do to you!!!?" I screamed at her.

"Oh please don't tell you don't remember" she rolled her eyes.

"I don't" I said.

"You ruined my 15th Birthday!!! I was about to kiss my Crush and yes now everybody knows Niall! Niall was my Crush! And you had to fell and push the Cake on me, you embaressed me in front of my Crush and at that Day I swore myself that you are going to Pay" she said the last part weakly.

"You don't understand do you?" I smiled.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Tell her" I said and looked over Micheal.

"What is she talking about?" Marika asked.

"Ugh! It was! I pushed her, I didn't want to embaress you I just, Ugh..
I loved you and you mever noticed me.. I knew you had a crush on Niall and when I saw he was about to kiss I was jealous" Micheal said and looked down.

"That's why you always bullied me?" Niall put a hand on Micheal's shoulder.

"I am sorry" Micheal said.

"You-u lo-oved me ?" Marika asked Michael.

"I still do" he smiled.

Marika grabbed Micheal by the collar and pulled him in for a kiss.

I smiled and tapped Niall on the shoulder.

He turned around and I pressed my lips on his.

The End!

Heyyy! So the story is Done! I hope you all liked me Story There are also other stories from me pls read them and yeah I can't wait to start a New Book😉😉😉😉