Our 2nd life images :)

I'm making o2l images, hope you like them! (includes all o2l members) I'm taking request too. So comment on what type of image you want and who you want in it!

~Jc Caylen Cute~

Jc can I please open my eyes, you whine!

No we're almost there, like Two more minutes.

Fine, You pout. Jc came to your house spur of the moment and told you to get dressed. You were shocked and kept asking where he was taking you but, he didn't let a thing spill. Will I know the place where we're going?  you asked.

Yes, he said. You could hear annoyance in his voice.

Don't role your eyes at me, you say with a smirk

How did you know I rolled my eyes, he asked.

Because I know you, you always role your eyes when I ask to many questions and I heard the annoyance in your voice.

Okay well now I know I'm way to easy to read and you love to pay attention to me,he said smirking.

Your Smirking!,I laugh!

Okay it's official your a mind reader!

Nope just a Jc reader, you smile. So are we there yet?

YES, We are finally here, you can open your eyes.

You open your eyes, Jc why are we at the park?

You'll see, he said with a smile. 

Oh great more surprise's, you say taking his hand. We kept walking. You see a picnic basket and a blanket set out, then you realize this is where you had your first date and first kiss with him. Oh my gosh Jc you remembered all of this stuff, you say almost in tears.

Why wouldn't I this was important to me too, your important to me and I love you, he said sitting down on the blanket .

I love you to, it's just whenever I brought things like this up with my old boyfriends they'd think I was stupid for even caring.

Your not stupid, he said taking your hand, and I'm not them. (Y/N) your the most beautiful and caring girl I've ever met, and don't ever forget it. 

You don't know what to say so you lean in and kiss him passionately. He grabs your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. You kissed for what seemed like forever, but had to pull away for air. I love you Jc Caylen, forever and always.