Best friends Brother

"Y/N," Crawford flapped his arms in front of your face to get your attention. "Yoo Hoo! Anyone in there?" He asked knocking on the side of your head like it was a door.

"Uh, what?" You asked looking at him.

"I've asked you about five times if you are staying the night."

You had to admit that you hadn't heard him at all. It wasn't your fault though, you weren't to blame. This was all the doing of Christian Collins. Your best friends brother. Chris was stroking your leg with his foot under the table, ever so discreetly.

You looked quickly at Chris, who gave nothing away a part from a glint in his eye and the downwards tilt of his head after making eye contact.

"Oh, thanks but I don't know," you began to say, knowing that you were going to some kind of family thing tomorrow.

"Y/N, this is the last weekend we get to do this in forever. What else are you going to do? Sit at home eating popcorn and watching chick flicks?"

"Sounds good actually, great idea Crawf, I better get going," You said, rising from the wooden chair making it squeek backwards on the tiled floor as you did.

He grabbed your arm, stopping you. "NO! That's no fun. Especially not alone. We can do all that here, but you're not even going to want to do something so mediocre when you see what I have planned for the night."

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Convince me why I should stay," you said.

"Well, I am the one and only Crawford Collins and that should be enough."

You gave him a smile. "Okay, see you on Monday then," You said grabbing your bag.

"We can get snackables," Chris interrupted.

"Now that's an offer that's hard to refuse."

"So getting snacks is what's going to get you to stay?" Crawford asked.

You nodded your head.

"Okay, get in the car," He told you as he got up, retrieving his keys.

***

You were in the car with Crawford, about to exit the driveway when the back door opened. Chris jumped in. "I'm running low on my own snackable supply so thought I'd join."

You drove to the supermarket and entered the chilly store in search of something to eat. You browsed the isles, picking out Pringles and some sweet treats. Chris and Crawford went off in their own directions. You got to the counter, paying for what you had chosen. You waited for the boys at the end of the tills. Crawford came back first, joining you after paying for his bag off food items. "I would've got that," he said, looking at your own bag.

"I know you would've," You admitted. "You don't have to though."

Crawford was always so generous to you, you often were left feeling guilty after him taking you out to dinner and not letting you pay him back or him just letting you be over at his place all the time and treating it like your own home.

You both stood waiting for a while, making jokes and having a laugh.

"Finally!" Crawford sighed at the sight of Chris paying for his goods.

When you were in the car, driving back, topic changed to the snackables purchased. "I got chocolate ice cream," Crawford declared.

"Nah, has to be pistachio," Chris retorted.

"That's great Chris, at least we know you wont be eating any then," Crawford told him looking in his mirror.

You popped open your Pringles, taking a handful and started eating them. "Want some?" You asked Crawf, mouth half full.