Accident

You've been in an accident and Chris is first to your aid after he sees you lying on the floor. You're barely concious and Chris rushes to your side, kneeling down. Chris has his phone to his ear as he sees you slipping in and out of conciousness and he shakes your arm while he says your name. "Hello, ambulance please. There's been an accident," he says. Your eyes feel heavy. "Y/N!" Chris pleads and you jerk awake as if you'd been asleep. He sounds like he's about to cry and his face is in distress.

"Huh?" You suddenly say, scared and unaware of your surroundings. Chris let's out an obvious sigh of relief and cups the left side of your face in his hand.

"The ambulance is coming. Just stay with me Y/N." Chris keeps talking to you, trying to keep you concious until the ambulance arrives.

Just as you are getting lifted into the ambulance, Crawford jogs up and hugs Chris. "Bro, is she alright?"

"I don't know bro," Chris whispers, voice wavering.

The paramedics motion to close the door and Chris looks into the ambulance. "I gotta go," he says as a tear falls down his cheek.

Crawford grabs his shoulder and gives him a reassuring squeeze. "I'll meet you at the hospital."

Chris turns to get in the ambulance as the doors close and he wipes his tear away. He sits down on the chair next to you and holds your hand. You can see he's upset so you ask him to do the thing that makes you happy. "Smile," you say. Even though his hearts not in it, Chris does his signature smile and wink, for you.