I can't sleep.

Começar do início

"I can't wait to see you in a few days!" Troye replied quickly, sounding as if he was close to stepping on his tour bus. "I'll give you a big hug and a snog!" He chuckled, making kissing noises down the phone.

"I'll be waiting Hun, I'll ring you tonight okay? After the Seattle show?" Connor said, gulping down his sadness as Troye said his goodbyes.

"Okay, bye love!"

I miss you, Connor whispered to himself as the phone went silent.

It had only been two days...

Day 3.

He couldn't sleep again that night.

He had been tired for two days, kipping slightly on the couch as he curled under his favourite blanket, watching the newest shows on Netflix.

He was tossing and turning again.

He had tried music, he had tried relaxing. But nothing had any avail. He still found himself staring at his phone at 2am, wondering how long the night would eventually be.

He thought of him again.

He could picture him tucked up in a foreign bed, staring at the walls of his bus as he laid awake.

Maybe Troye couldn't sleep either? Maybe he could ring him again?

He took out his phone, twirling it around between his fingers, before finding the number he needed to call. He pondered his thought before turning the screen to black again, realising that it was selfish of him.

His boyfriend needed his sleep, his boyfriend was more important than him.

He had been without him before, so why was he suddenly finding it so hard?

1 week later.

"I'm home!" Troye burst through the door, flashing a hopeful smile. His common culture beanie fell onto the couch, and his platform converse were kicked onto the floor.

He was home again.

"Connor? Baby I missed you!!!" He felt as if he was shouting into an empty apartment, and quickly hurried into the office that Connor was usually sat in.

He stifled his giggle as he found his boyfriend, hunched over his desk, face flat on his MacBook keyboard.

His hair was ruffled, a messy shade of brown, and as Troye came closer, he could see his angelic face, exhausted yes, but as cute as ever.

"Connie? Darling? Are you tired Hun?" Troye giggled, seeing his boyfriend smile with a hazy grin. He looked as if he had just been sat there, too tired to edit his video, but too awake to actually fall into a slumber.

Troye thought it was cute.

"Troye?" Connor woke from his daze and prized himself from his sitting position. He walked slowly and sluggishly over to his boyfriend, falling into his comforting arms in one big mess.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter honey?" Troye sounded confused as Connor just pulled him closer. Too tired to stand, so he rested his weight against Troye's chest.

"M'tired" He mumbled into his baggy shirt. He breathed in his boy's cologne, and instantly felt safe again, finally sleepy in his embrace.

"Tired? I'm the one who's been on tour Mr!" Troye joked, taking Connor's hand. "Why don't we get you to bed sleepy head." He put his fingers through Connor's locks, and walked him to his bedroom.

"You look like you haven't slept in a week." He shook his head as his boyfriend curled between the sheets, comforted for the first time in days.

Oh how right Troye was.

Troye looped his arms around his man, softly whispering as Connor curled into him. He hugged him carefully, kissing the side of his temple.

"I missed you baby." Troye sighed, cradling Connor to his chest.

He was answered with a snore, laughing to himself as his boyfriend was already in a deep slumber.

"Night baby, sleep well." He mumbled, staring at the way his chest fell in a finally calming manner.

Connor could finally sleep, knowing he was protected once again.

A/N

Idek.