The Happy Boy.

(Part 3 to the lost boy.)

Connor's POV

I tapped my feet against the chair as I sat impatiently waiting to be picked up. It was 6 months later, and I found myself in Perth's international airport, fiddling with the lock on my rather large bag.

I finally had some time off work, my new job quite demanding. I was currently employed in a marketing company, my passion to design things invested in the likes of creating adverts. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't common culture.

It had been a while since Troye and I were in touch. His blue eyes occasionally flashed up on my computer screen, but it had been a while since I had hugged him, felt his presence as I did 6 months ago.

He had just left me in New York, blushing furiously as he pecked my lips. I remembered feeling dumbstruck, faint and energised all at the same time.

It had been 6 months, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Connor?" I turned at the call of my name, the rough Australian accent rendering me rigid, breathless as we came face to face.

Troye.

"Tro?" I beamed, falling into his embrace as he held his arms out. He was wearing my old coat, the pockets still a little torn, just the way I gave it to him.

"I've missed you so much!" He giggled, soothingly rubbing my back. I could feel his grip, tight and comforting and I leant into his chest, breathing in the familiar cologne.

"I've missed you more Troye boy." I grinned as we pulled away, pulling my bag across my shoulder. I watched as he started me in the eye, suddenly holding his hand out.

"Connor." He breathed, clasping my fingers around his.

"Troye." I felt his touch enlighten me, and I peacefully walked towards his car.

He was beautiful and I couldn't wait to get to know him.

-Time skip-

"Welcome to the place I call home Con Bon!" We walked into the mansion, our fingers still intertwined. I was yet to grab my bag, my eyes too focused on the decor, the wood fireplace and the plaques and statues stood amongst the cabinets.

"I-It's amazing." I gulped, watching in awe as he began to lead me around. He giggled in response, blushing as I continued to congratulate his success. He had worked so hard, achieved so much. I had never felt so proud.

"Would you like to do something tonight? I'm taking us out to eat, but I would love to show you something first." He began to lead me towards his lounge, giggling as he grabbed my coat. I gave him a look of confusion, but went along with his impulsive nature.

"Grab this." He handed me a basket, closed and sealed. I started at it, but dismissed my curiosity as he began to tie something around my eyes.

"Troye what are you-"

"You'll see." He said, slowly pulling me forwards. I couldn't help but chuckle, and I wriggled like an excited child.

I could suddenly feel the warm air on my cheeks, the breeze comforting after such a long day.

"Are you ready?"