"What did you do to Sophia?" He said worried.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." He grinned.

"Mr. Davenport, take care of Sophia, I'll take care of Krane." Chase said and went after him, dodging his attacks with his force fields and then changing his force fields into attack spheres. Davenport ran over to the cyber desk calling Adam, Bree, and Leo to get down here and help Chase. Davenport then came forwards me.

"Sophia are you alright?" I laid on the floor and turned to look at Davenport.

"Yea, I'm fine." I replied.

"I don't understand, Krane didn't touch you, how are you hurt?" He said confused. I debated on whether to tell Davenport that I was linked to Chase.

"Davenport, I'm linked to Chase, you said we weren't but recently I got attacked at the moon pool and it affected Chase too, why do you think I just randomly fell over the minute Chase got hit by Krane?Whatever happens to him, happens to me, and whatever happens to me, happens to him." I explained to Davenport.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I could of figured out a way to un-link you guys!" Davenport exclaimed. I heard clapping behind Davenport, we both turned around to find Krane clapping, while the siblings were sprawled on the floor, barely moving, I could feel the pain Chase was feeling, a numb feeling was coursing through out my body.

"You figured out the puzzle, you're correct, if Chase gets hurt, so do you, it goes the other way too. It's killing 2 birds with one stone."Krane said sickly.

"That was your plan? To kill the both of us?" I said faintly, darkness was starting to approach, I can feel myself about to pass out.

"Obviously, I don't know what in the world you are, I can't fight you with bionics, knowing your way more powerful than me, than there's Chase, I know his power, I know what he's capable of, but I don't know what your capable of....so I linked your life to Chase's, if he dies, which he will, you'll die along with Chase, makes a cute love story don't you think?" He said smirking. I shook my head, not wanting this for Chase, I looked at the siblings on the floor, they were barely moving. 

"When did you link me to Chase? How did you link us?" I said.

"Remember last time? When I tried to kill Bree?" He said. I nodded, I don't want to remember that day ever again, that was the day I witnessed my best friend's death, the amount of pain I felt was unbelievable, some how, I healed her and she came back to life.

"While you were too busy screaming for your best friend, I injected a bionic chip into you, I didn't activate it yet until recently, it's the same exact chip as Chase's, that's how I linked you." He explained. I looked shocked at him.

"Are you saying she's bionic?" Davenport asked.

"Yes, I am." Replied Krane. Those were the last words I heard before I passed out, hearing a gasp from the bionic family afterwards.

"Krane is such a drama queen, he just appeared out of nowhere just to tell us that Sophia is bionic and attacked us while he was at it too?" I heard Bree's voice say. I fluttered my eyes open.

"That's stupid". Adam randomly said.

"I just can't believe Sophia has the same bionic chip as Chase, and that's how they're connected, Krane must have added a linking app to her chip." Davenport said. I sat up from the sofa.

"Sophia, you all alright?" Chase asked worried. 

"I'm fine, I'm just annoyed with this whole situation, Krane is being a pain, thank god Zac is being a good boy lately". I said kinda pissed.