Chapter 16

Leona's Pov...

Dad got his 5th Ballon D'Or trophy..he took pictures of it when we came home,he looks so happy.

"Dad..can I touch the trophy? " I asked because it looked so fragile..

"Sure..why not?" He said..

"Because I've never touched a Ballon D'Or trophy before " I said..

Dad handed me the trophy and God knows how heavy it was ...when I touched it I giggled cause it was so awkward..

As I giggled dad chuckled..

I handed him the trophy back..

"So..how did the trophy feel?" He asked me jokingly..

"Its very heavy and it felt like ...I don't know.." I said and he laughed a bit..

"Well..it's getting quite late..you better go to sleep..you have practice in camp nou tomorrow.. " he told me..

"Okay..goodnight dad! I love you!" I said as I went into my room..

Well practically I slept with mom and dad.. they are still worried if anything would happen to me again..

*next morning*

"Good morning mom..where's dad ?" I asked as I came downstairs after bathing and getting ready for practice..

"He's bathing in the downstairs bathroom..he slept in and got up quite late.." mom told me..

I laughed and sat at the dinning table..

"What do you want for breakfast Leona?" Mom asked..

"Anything.. " I said..

"How about..hmm...Bacon and eggs? Since you have practice today.." mom said as she started cooking..

"That sounds delicious.. " I laughed as I saw dad running upstairs with his towel.. 😂😂..

I'm typing to slow these days..and writing chapters quite short...😟