Chapter 13

I was like playing random songs on my phone and the Barca Anthem comes on and I stood up..and sat back down after the song finished..😂..

Leona's Pov..

"I'm just kidding dad! I missed you! I didn't know you would have come for me!" I said giggling..

He smiled and hugged me..

I hissed in pain and he stepped back..

"Sorry,I didn't know it hurts!" He said..

"Its okay..its just a few bruises only.." I said smiling..

"What did that monster did to you?" Dad asked with anger in his eye while mom and Thiago stayed silent..

"Nothing really..I was just locked up.." I lied because I was scared of dad's look on his face..

"What did he do you to you Leona?!" He yelled..

"H-he..kicked,punched and slapped me.." I said..

"What?! Oh that guy is gonna get it!!" Dad said as he stormed out of the room..

"Don't worry..he's just a little protective about you.." mom said smiling sweetly..

"So..what did I miss mom?" I asked..

"Oh nothing ..just your dad getting tense up..and calling the police tracking you and stuff.. " she said laughing a little..

"He really cares about me doesn't he.." I said..

"All of us care about Leona!" Mom said as she kissed my cheek...and Thiago runs to me and kissed my hand..it's so cute...

"Awww..." I cooed..