Chapter 10

What a great game yesterday! Munir scored so fast like in a blink of an eye..Messi scored the second goal perfectly! and Messi gave his shirt to kid..damn..that kid is so lucky...I smell jealousy from me..😂😂..but too bad neymar couldn't play..

Leona's Pov..

I didn't sleep yet..I was just thinking about what happened today and stuff..

And I heard my window break..and I screamed as loud as possible and two guys took a dirty cloth and put it on my mouth.. I tried running,squirming but then the scent of the cloth made me get weaker and weaker and soon all I saw was black spots and darkness took over..

When I woke up I was in a van..it was so bright.. I had to blink a few times for my eyes to adjust to the light..

After it adjusted.. I quickly stood up..and now regretting it big time as a swing of dizziness just hit my head..

"Where the hell am I?" I said quietly..

"You're in a van.." a guy behind me said which made me jump..I mean who wouldn't jump if all of a sudden a guy behind you talks and don't even know he was there?

"No kidding Sherlock..I was in my dad's house..how did I get here? " I said suddenly with a hint of bravery ..

"Well you'll only be with us for 5 days..and if there is no news that your dad has lost his career or his son died..you're gonna die on the 6th day...don't worry..we notified your so called father.. " he said in an evil accent ... but somehow..that voice is so familiar.. well he's wearing a Hoodie and looking down..so I can't see his face..

I looked around the van and saw another two guys..one was driving the van and the other was talking on the phone sitting at the passenger seat..

I felt worried that I was kidnapped by three men's..and they wanted dad's career to end or risk his son's life..I'm sure dad wouldn't do anything.. cause I'm not worth his career or his son..so I'm just gonna die..so this is how my life is gonna end..in 6 days..

I just sat there holding my knees up to my chest and hug it while crying..

"W-why-y ..m-me-e.. "😢 I manage to say quietly with my tears..

"Because you're just a worthless piece of shit!" The guy said while kicking me in the ribs..

And I cried more..

"W-what-t d-did I-I ev-ver d-do t-to y-you.." I said while shuttering in fear..

"You didn't do anything.. but your father did..he needs to suffer..and you look just like him..so why not you suffer too?" He said as he took his fist and punched my in my cheeks.. I'm sure that would have leave a mark..

I stayed quiet and tried to be strong as he hit the guts out of me..