Chapter 15

Hello.. I'll be updating this 1 week since it's a holiday ..😆

Leona's Pov...

The car stopped and I could see flashing lights and hear a lot of screams,dad opened the door and got out of the car as mom did the same.

I got out of the car and walked towards dad since mom was gonna carry Thiago,Mateo stayed in the car.

And the car went.

"Mom...why isn't Mateo coming?" I asked.

"Because.. he's too young..he'll be going to the babysitter house instead." Mom explained.

"Okay.." I said.

Dad hold Mom's and My hand and walked inside since Mom was carrying Thiago.

We went in and mom gave me Thiago and said "hold him and stay here,the press is asking me and dad to take some pictures..." as she went with dad..

I saw The Dani Alves come towards us..I wanna fangirl so much..but I'm Lionel Messi's Daughter so this must me normal for me right?

"Hello little girl? Are you lost? Isn't this Lionel Messi's Son?" He asked. I guess he doesn't know me.

"I'm Lionel Messi's Daughter," I told him.

"Oh..you're Leona?" He asked.

"Yes," I said as mom and dad walked in.

"Dani! I see you met my daughter Leona!" Dad exclaimed.

"Yeah, and she is adorable," Dani Alves said which made me blush.

Wait..isn't he an uncle for me?

"Honey..please bring the kids inside while I go talk to some friends, I'll join you in a moment," Dad told Mom..

Mom brought me and Thiago to a table and we sat down,we got some drinks instantly after we sat.

Sorry that it's kinda short..