Chapter 2

Sorry for the late update..anyway..Its my birthday! Its 15 January today..so practically my birthday..

Samantha's Pov..

Finally, after a whole day of school and passing the test with an A.. it's time for football practice! And the FC Barcelona Players will be watching us. Oh my god , I can't wait to see Neymar , Messi , Pique , Alba , Dani , Suarez , Iniesta , Munir , Rakitic and the others.(A/N I'm too lazy to write the other's name so.. yeah..)

I literally ran into the girl's changing room and changed into my football kit.

After changing , I chatted with Jasha about our skills and techniques we could use while playing. Jasha is my best friend. We're all 13. Jasha , she has straight long hair and its naturally brown with a little mix of black and she has chocolate brown eyes . She's the type of friend that everyone needs. She's the best of the best!

I walked out of the changing room to the field and saw FC Barcelona standing there talking to our coach and I'm trying to act calm keep my chill while everyone behind me is fangirling.

"OMG !! It's them !! Messi is so cute!" I heard Carena scream. Well , she is like a basic bitch.  She is perfect but her character makes me wanna stab her with a knife.

Well she's in our team but she's not that good. She can't score not even one goal . She hasn't even scored a goal since she entered our team.

"Girls! You're here! Come on let's start training! Do your best and you'll be chosen! Remember only three students will be chosen so try your best and don't be sad if you aren't chosen, what's important is atleast you tried your best. There's always another time. " Our coach said while walking towards us.

'Okay , Sam. This is the time. You have to do your best! Impress them! You can do it! This is your only chance.' I gave myself a pep talk in my mind reminding me how important I want this.

🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵

After training we walked into the girls changing room and I took a shower, put on my clean shirt with my high waisted shorts , I put on some black flats and took my gym bag out of the changing room while I tie my hair in a ponytail.

As I was going out the gates of my school.

"Sam! Samantha! Wait! " I heard someone yell.

I turned behind and saw my coach and two guys with formal attire behind her.

"Yes coach? " I asked out of curiosity.

"Well , you have been chosen to play for Barcelona's Young Girl's Team. Do agree on going to Camp Nou? " my coach asked.

Wait what?! I've been chosen?!

"Sure , I'd love to but I need my parent's permission. " I said.

"Of Course! Can we meet them?" The guy in a formal attire and blonde hair asked.

" I guess so , hold on." I said as I walked a little far from them and pulled out my phone and called my mom.

It rang for a few moments till she picked up the phone.

"Hello, mom?"

"Yes, Samantha? What is it?" she answered.

"well, you see.. My coach wants to speak with you. Could you come to school, mom?" I asked her.

"alright but why? What happened? Have you gotten into trouble? Did you fail your test?" She asked and I could hear her angry building up.

"No, mom. I'll tell you when you get here." I told.

"Fine. I'll be there in 5." She told me as she ended in the call.

My mom is my everything since my father passed away even though she is strict at times. She's still my mother after all, I could never be mad at her for anything.

I walked back towards my coach and the two men. "I called my mom and she said she's coming. She'll be here in 5 Mins. " I said.

"Oh.. alright , that's good. " the other guy in a formal attire and brown hair said.

Little did he know my mom would be so mad if she finds out about how I need to go Camp Nou.