#nineteen

when the author has no idea what a "paragraph" is and this is the entire chapter

 EX: "And they lived happily ever after but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did v but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did v but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did but they didnt but they did."

  did you go straight from kindergarten to writing on here? did you take any language classes? do yOU KNOW BASIC GRAMMAR? where the hell were you? did you happen to miss any day they ever talked about it? DID YOU EVER READ A BOOK WITH PARAGRAPHS?!