Blood Sucking Romeo and Kick Ass Juliet...

Ummm so HHEEEYYYYZZZZZ ma little funky monkeyssss!!!

It's @purpleninja15 here at the mo....

This story is OF COURSE, a Justin Bieber LURV with a twist.

It's gunna be shared with Maskedjuliet09. We'll be doing a chappie each....

I hope ya like it....

_________________________________________________________________

Juliet's POV:

I looked in the the car mirror quickly examining my hair and make-up, making sure I looked acceptable...

WHAT?? A Witch can't look good when kidnapping an Original.

Yeah, that's what I said!! A WITCH!! You heard me....

Not just any witch at that... I'm the Grand daughter of the GRAND HIGH WITCH!! That practically makes me royalty where I come from.

Like I said I was just checking my self out in the mirror making sure I looked....um...good. Which I did. My long black hair was slightly curled at the front to swish my hair back. It came down to my mid back . In Erania it's considered UN clean to have your hair to short unless your a boy. My dark purple eye's shone out of the smokey eyeshadow I had going on. When I say Dark Purple eye's I mean it. There purple. A purple only one thing could match up too. The Jewel of the moon.

Talking of The Jewel of the moon that's why I'm here. The douche bag race of bloodsucking, porcelain dolls stole of us. I mean Vampire's!! Other than wiping out the stupid Human's once or twice what are they good for. Well they stole something from us so were steeling something from them.

Well Someone.

Well their dead so IT!!! As you can tell I HATE ALL VAMPIRES.

I jump out the car and start to try and walk graciously! But I'm wearing heal's.

Hey is it just me or is the floor getting closer...

OUCH... My chin.... I think I may of broke my Jaw ouch this kill.

I compose myself and stand up!! I slap my self on the chin to focus my self... But it's hard to focus when you got ADHD!! You think there'd be a spell to make me perfect but apparently... There isn't!! So I'm stuck like this for a while.

I looked around to see how many had actually just seen that. I looked around but I could only see a cute little squirrel. What's a cute little thing like that doing here. I give the little thing a smile and in return he flashes me some mean fangs.

Oh so now they start turning innocent little creature like that into monster.

"Come here, sweetie" I call to the animal.

It look's around as if to be checking if it we're okay to come to me.

"It's okay. No-ones gonna hurt you..." I say so softly! The poor little thing starts to scurrying as fast as it can into my hands.

I slowly picked it up and stood up.

"I'll keep you safe from the cold one's. Don't worry." Take a good look at the small creature before it hide's itself at the back of my neck so he looked like a scarf. And then we started to head into the arena, to do what I had been sent for. Along with Fangs.

That's the squirrels new name. Did I forget to tell you. OOPPPSIEE's!!!

I made my way to the door to find nearly every door being guarded by big muscular men. I didn't stand a chance of moving on my own. I don't think I have enough power to use magic to kill them. Not without the moon stone anyway. And don't think I can flash in there. They'll start searching for me.