Chapter 1: The beggining

Our story begins with a battle...

"Okay, everyone please settle down... Today we have a special guest, it is the one and only... CHARIZARD!!!" referee shouts to the crowd as they scream with excitement...

Charizard shows off to the crowd with a flame thrower...

"Woah!!!" screams the crowd

"And in this corner we have... BLASTOISE!!!"

Blastoise comes on stage and gave Charizard a smirk...

"Okay folks you know the rules... The two pokemon will battle non-stop until one has fainted or given up... An-"

"START THE BATTLE ALREADY!!!!" screams an of course humanized version of Eevee...

"Eevee you know better than that!!!" her sister Vaporeon said

"Well sorry!"

"Sorry everyone, sorry..."

Now as the battle has begun...
Others were staying silent while others were on the edge of they're seats...

The two pokemon were circling till Charizard came in with a flameburst but instead of hitting Blastoise, he hit his head on the wall...

Blastoise came behind him and used surf...

But, Charizard avoids the attack by using fly, and crashes into Blastoise and wins the battle!!!

"Wow folks even if Blastoise had the upper hand, Charizard came in strong!!!"

"Charizard!!!" crowd screams (and fan girls)

"Okay folks thats it for tonight!!!"

Leaving the arena

"You sure do love battles don't you?"

"I sure do sis, I sure do..."

"Hello..." whispers a childs voice to Eevee

"What!!!" Eevee exclaims...

"Sis quiet down your making people feel uncomfortable..."

Eevee seeing a shadow near the dumpster of the arena she followed it and when it was gone she heard the same voice again...

But this time it said...

"Well that was fun... Anyways I thank you for being curious, go on and hurry up in making an excuse because it seems like your sister, Vaporeon, needs an answer..."

"What?!"

"Eevee! There you are! don't run away like that! what did you see???"

"Ummm... Uhhh" as Eevee was stalling time

In her head she said "This must be what... Ummmm.... The.... Uh... Th-thing??? Ment by 'excuse' "

So when she finally taught of an excuse...

"Ummm... Oh hey! Look at the time. You know we should be heading home for dinner!"

"Yeah but..." Vaporeon muttered

"Nope... No buts!!! We should get going" said Eevee pushing her going to the bus...

When they finally arrived home and ate dinner...

"Ahhh... Summer... Can't believe its ending and tommorrow is my first day of school..."Said Eevee sounding so relaxed for about...
A minute or less...

To be continu-

"Wait!!! SCHOOL TOMMORROW!!!"

Uh... Okay so as I was saying.... Rea-

"I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!"

Well too bad... Anyways... As I was saying... This chapter had end-

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

COME ON!!! Just continue reading...