Stiles imagine: part 6

I stumble back, like I've been pushed over.hard. But it's worse, it's worse then that. The feeling won't go away and Theo looks between me and stiles. Stiles is still kissing Lydia and I can still feel that ache in my chest and Theo is still staring between me and stiles and I feel like his is never going to stop and that I'm just going to keep staring and feel this way for the rest of my life. I stumble back even more as I see stiles wrap his arms around Lydia's. I put on my brave face because that's one of the things that I'm good at doing fake it till you make it. I hear my fathers voice ringing in my ears. I grab Theo's hand and smile at him. He nods and I purposely bump into stiles pushing him and Lydia stumble a bit. It serves him right. But the thing is, nothing can replace the feeling that I still have in my chest. Not if I was punched a thousand times, or if I fell of a building, this pain is unbearable and Theo probably smells it on me and squeezes my hand for comfort and it actually helps, I feel that physical pain leave my body and Theo winces. In that 3 seconds in which I bumped into stiles and Lydia, Theo actually became my friend. Stiles looks at me and pure sadness erupts on to his face.
I don't understand why he's sad, I'm the one that feels so much pain it physically hurts me. I'm the one who saw him kissing her, he was all over her and she was all over him.
"Hi stiles! Hi Lydia!" I say as brightly as I can even though darkness is lurking inside.
"Hi Theo, hi y/n!" Lydia looks like she's over the moon, I know it's not her fault but I can't help and feel it is, I swear though, when me and stiles get to talk personally I am breaking up with him. It's over.

Lydia looks between me and stiles and then looks at Theo's hands on mine. She then looks kind of relieved.
"Do you want to have a double date?" She asks me and Theo. Theo looks over at me
"I'd love to!" I say smiling. We go to a nicer restaurant and I sit next to Theo and across the table from stiles.
When Lydia and stiles are talking I whisper into Theo's ear "What does stiles smell like?"
"Jealousy, longing and pain, he physical smells painful," Theo screws up his nose. Stiles looks up at me with his puppy eyes. He's going to have to a lot more than that if he wants to work things out.
I might not continue this story because less and less people are reading it
:( also go and check out my maze runner Thomas imagine :)