Stiles imagine part 4

A/n: sorry this is a bit rushed but hope you like it and thanks for 100 reads :)
1 WEEK LATER
A lot has happened in one week, Stiles broke up with Malia and Malia agreed to it as well, they are still friends though. Stiles and Lydia have gotten really close, I see them everywhere together and everytime I see them I don't smile or wave it just makes me more angry. This weekend Stiles and I are going on a trip for geography and he insists that we take his car because apparently it's got enough room to sleep in over night.
I walk into school on Friday and see Theo smiling at me.
"What do you want Theo?" I ask slamming my locker door shut and turning to him.
"How are you Y/n?" He asks
"I'm fine," I say starting to walk away, he grabs my hand and pulls me back to face him
"Y/n , I heard that you wanted to become a werewolf?" He asks. I look at him trying not to look surprised.
"Who told you that?" I ask him
"I have my resources," he says looking over at Malia who's obviously listening in on our conversation. He looks back at me "I'll meet you after school, I need to talk to you about something," I nod and walk away.
Malia walks over to me and says to me as she walk past "Don't trust him y/n,"
"You can't tell me what to do," I mutter as she walks away she turns around and mouths "Yes I can," and walks away.

I go to my next class and then stiles and I go to the library for our free period. We both read through our books and study together, I catch him watching me read and I look up smiling, he then blushes and looks back at me.
"Y/n?" Stiles asks
"Yeah?" I say still reading my book.
"Why do you want to become a werewolf?" I look up and close the book. Remembering page 149.
"I don't know Stiles," I say
"You know that you can tell me anything, right Y/n?" I look up at stiles again and smile "Anything?" I say raising my eyebrow.
"It depends," he says smiling
"Well I feel like no one needs me, you know, for my whole life I felt like robin and everyone else was batman, I don't ever feel important, I don't ever feel like people need me or want me-" "y/n don't say that, people need you," He says
"Scott does, Kira does, Lydia does, Liam does," he pauses and grabs my hand "and I do, I need you," he smiles and leans closer I smile and lean closer, and make the gap between our lips no more. Sparks grow between us and I know that I've never felt this way before. I start smiling and stiles does too. I eventually give up and pull away smiling. His eyes are closed and his lips are puckered.
"Did you feel that too?" He asks me
"Yes," I say smiling and he smiles back
"I've been waiting so long to do that," he says smiling.
"Wait, what about Lydia?" I ask stiles
"What do you mean what about Lydia, it's always been you y/n,"
"But I'm not pretty or-"
"You are, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met," I look down smile back.
"Don't look down, you look beautiful when you smile," he says and we keep looking at each other smiling like idiots in the library, with no one else knowing where we are. 

I decide not to meet Theo and stiles drives me home. We walk in and go to my room. We do homework for a couple of hours.
"Stiles, this is boring," I say kissing him on the nose. He turns to face me.
"You don't think that it's boring for me too?" He asks "Did you know what Scott did when. He went to Alison's house to do homework for the first time?"
"Oh," I say
"Hey I'm not pressuring you y/n" he smiles at me and kisses me. This time there's no smiling or laughing.

The next day Theo comes up to me and asks why I didn't meet him yesterday.
"Theo I don't want anything to do with you," I turn and leave he smashes his hand against the locker and it leaves a dent. I run into stiles in the hallway and he grabs my hand and hugs me.
"Are you ok?" I ask him.
"Y/n, we need to talk,"