Stiles imagine part 2

Do you have any other friends?" I ask him
"Oh yeah, there's also Malia and mason and Liam, Malia doesn't do AP biology," he explains
I nod, the way he says Malia seems like there's something going on with them, it simply rolls off his tongue. I cross my head. You just met him, cmon you can't be jealous. But I still was.
I walk into the class and everyone's eyes are on me. The teacher says to make me feel welcome blah blah blah. Stiles introduces me to Lydia, Kira and Scott, we sit behind them.

I realise I forgot a pen. I tap Scott on the shoulder and he smiles at me.
"Do you have a pen?" I ask his face turns dark as if asking for a pen reminds him of something I see stiles motion something to him and Scott snaps out of his daze and hands me a pen, smiling. We walk out of class and i try handing the pen back to Scott but he tells me to keep it. I smile at him gratefully. I have couple more classes and then lunch.
I meet Malia, she greets stiles with a kiss on the lips, anger bubbles through me and Scott looks over at me grinning as if he knows what's going on. Malia is practically everything I'm not. She's tall, and thin but has serious muscle and a pretty cool sense of style. I on the other hand am wearing a red flannel with a black singlet and black ripped skinny jeans with my worn out black converse. I'm not tall, probably a bit taller than Lydia and I'm not fat, but Malia looks like one of the fittest people in the world. Kira, Malia and Lydia are all wearing skirts or dresses or long black boots and I feel like the ugly ducking. I'm not ugly but I'm certainly not as 'hot' or 'pretty' as the other girls.

My next class is with Lydia in AP business and economics. I ask Lydia if she can come with me to the mall to help me pick out some better outfits. She smiles and says yes we arrange to meet up tomorrow after school and go shopping and I'm thankful for that.
At the end of the day, my last class is with a kid who also recently moved into beacon hills, his name is Theo. He's almost perfect and I can't help but tell that he's faking some things. But he's really good-looking, not the way that stiles is though. Stiles is good looking but you have to look for it a bit. Theo is 'smack-bang-getting-hit-by-a-truck-gorgeous' stiles is more like 'I'm-going-to-tap-you-on-the-shoulder-and-if-you-can-be-bothered-turning-around-you-will-find-me' .yeah.

I'm walking to my locker with Theo and I see Stiles and his friends at the end of the hallway. Lydia says something and everyone turns around facing me and Theo. He looks back at them and waves, they try to give a friendly wave back, but their hands are doing one thing and their faces are doing something else. I get to my locker and open it up, grabbing what I will need to take home. Theo puts his hand on the locker next to me and leans close to me. I turn around and our lips are just about to touch when stiles throws a tennis ball at his head. Theo looks at them in a haha way and goes back to talking to me.
"Theo, they can't treat you like that," I say to him
"It's ok y/n, I can handle them," I lean in and give him a hug.
"See you later, Theo," I say smiling, closing my locker and ducking under his arm to run to my friends.
Stiles, still glaring at Theo puts his muscular arm around me protectively and we all walk away. I look back and he's still staring at me, this time with a smile on his face. I look over at malia, she doesn't seem to care that her boyfriend has his arm around me so I put that aside. I ask stiles who the teen captain for the lacrosse team is and he points at Scott.
"That's so cool!" I say excitedly
"Yeah, it's not so cool when you get threatened to be taken over by a junior," he looks at Liam and Liam complains.
"Hey and I would have taken over your position if you weren't my Alfa," stiles stops Liam from saying anything else
"What's an Alfa?" None of them answer
"Guys?"
"It's just a nickname that they call each other," Lydia says nodding her head
"What's your nickname?" I ask her
"It's banshee," she says and stiles nods
"Mine is cyote and Kiras is a kitsune," I nod slowly knowing that they aren't telling the truth but I will work it out later.

I watch stiles and Scott play lacrosse and we go bowling together. I have surprisingly good hearing when I concentrate so I overheard Scott and stiles talking about me.
"Dude, we have to tell her," stiles whispers
"Not now, we saw the way she looked at Theo, we just have to make sure that nothing happens between them,"
"She might figure it out like I did, I mean every class she did was with Lydia," I smile
"Your turn Y/n," stiles pats me on the back. I don't think any of them know how good I am at bowling.
I get a strike, everyone starts clapping and a small smile spreads on my face.
"Hey, where did you learn to bowl like that?" Scott asks me
"It could just be luck," Kira points out, I nod
"She's got a point," I say
"No, because she didn't get it by luck, it was by technique," stiles says smiling
I look at him closely "Stiles you pay attention to detail,"
"I used to pretend that I wasn't smart but stiles knew I was actually a genius," everyone laughs.
I get another strike after that. Stiles tells everyone I told you so.