Stiles imagine: Part 5

Stiles pulls me aside into the library
"Y/n we can't tell anyone that we are going out," he says
"We're going out?" I ask raising an eyebrow,
He blushes and looks down "Well I guess, would you like too?"
"I would love that," I say smiling, he kisses my cheek
"I'm glad we've or that sorted out then,"
"Why can't we tell anyone?" I ask
"Malia, she will get really angry,"
"But you guys are just friends,"
"I don't want to ruin your friendship with her,"
"Alright fine, but we can do this in public right?" I say hugging him
"Yes," he says kissing my head.
Theo walks up to me in the hallway at recess.
"Y/n I need to talk to you," he says
"What do you want Theo?" I ask him
"Well I was wondering if you want to go out sometime?" He asks me
I can't tell him that I'm going out with stiles and I can't lie because he'll hear my heart rate changing.
"Ok Theo," I say and walk away
At the end of the day I tell stiles what happened with Theo.
He nods and looks down
"Lydia asked me out as well," oh
"Um and what did you say?" I ask him
"I said yes," I nod
"Hey, we can get through this, y/n," he says looking at me and grabbing my arms. He kisses my hands softly and I nod.
"Ok, we have to tell them sometime," I say looking up at him.
"I know, give it a month," he says looking around as if Malia can hear us. "Or a year,"
I giggle.
I watch stiles lacrosse game, he's getting much better and I cheer for him as him, Scott and Liam get all of the points. They win and I run onto the field and give stiles a big hug. He looks at me and smiles. Lydia notices and runs up to stiles and drags him away for their 'date'. I then walk over to Theo who's waiting by his car.
"I don't think Scott would approve of this," he says looking over at me as I get into the car.
"Theo," I sigh "I honestly don't care, Scott's not the boss of me, he hasn't let me into his pack yet," Theo nods and hops in the car. We then drive to the fish and chip shop. I stop in the doorway and see Lydia and stiles...kissing.
A/n sorry that this is rlly short, I started school and I'm going out for dinner so I didn't have much time xx