Chapter 14

After riding in a limousine for almost an hour with David Bowie, we finally pull up to a gate. David winds down his window and shows his face for identification to the security at the gate. Once security let us through the limo begins to drive through the gate and pulls up to a huge mansion. "What is this place?" I ask, looking out the window. "This is my home. Well, for now anyways." David replies. Both David and I get out of the car and walk into the mansion.

Once the door was opened and we walked through, I had to take a moment to process my surroundings, it was so unbelievable. We were standing in the entrance of the mansion, it had everything. There were marble white floors and shining white walls, there were statues and paintings everywhere, but the most impressive thing in the room was the massive chandelier that towered over the whole room and shined brightly over us. "Come on" I hear Bowie say. "Where are we going?" I ask curiously. "You'll see" he says and grabs my hand and leads me into the next room.

We enter another massive room, it seemed to be the living room and it just so happened to have a huge bar covering the right side of the room. "This is were I like to entertain my guests." Bowie says, looking around proudly. "Well, it's definitely impressive, that's for sure. I've never been somewhere this massive before, it's incredible!" I say in astonishment. "Haha, well I'm glad you like it. Please, take a seat, make yourself comfortable." He says. I walk over to a white leather couch near a warm fire place and sit myself down. "Would you like a drink?" Bowie asks, as he makes his way over to the bar. "Uh, yeah sure." I reply. "What would you like?" He asks. "Uh, whatever your having." I reply. "Okay, won't be long" He replies and begins to make the drinks. I decide to check my phone, after hours of ignoring it. I click on my phone and it lights up, I have 39 missed calls and 15 messages, all from Tash, Vicky, Twiggy and most of them coming from Brian. I decide to click on Brian's message's first, to see what he had to say.

Brian: Sofia! Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, please just come back so we can talk this out, please!

Brian: Baby please come back, we need to talk. I know your angry but let's work this out.

Brain: Sof? Sofia!?

Brian: Come on Sofia, I can't find you anywhere and I'm starting to get really worried now. Please tell me where you are.

Brian: WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU SAFE!? PLEASE ANSWER ME!

Brian: Sofia, I love you. I can't live without you. I know you must hate me now and never want to see me again, I would understand that. Just, at least tell someone where you are. Everyone's worried sick, especially me. I don't know what I would do without you.

Brian: I love you...

"Seems like the poor sod is really worried about you" I hear Bowie's voice come from behind me. I look up to him. "Here" he says, passing me my drink. "Thanks" I say, taking it from him. David sits on the couch next to me and takes a sip of his drink. I take a sip of mine too, then set my drink down. "Now, tell me. What's this all about?" he finally asks. "Uh, well..."I say. "I'm guessing it has to do with that poor boy who's been sending you all those messages and been worrying about you all day. Am I right?" He asks. "You're not wrong." I reply. "Okay so. The last time I saw the two of you, you two were falling so deeply in love with each other. I seriously thought you two were a match made in heaven" he says. "You did?" I reply. "I sure did." He replies. "Then how come you gave me your number and told me to call you just in case I needed you?" I ask. "Because, even those who are perfect for each other and are meant to be, have problems in their relationship. And I wanted to make sure that the two of you stayed together." He replies. "Oh, i see..." I say. "So tell me. What happened?" He says. "Okay." I begin telling him about Brian and his new band, which has been keeping us apart lately, then I tell him about today and what happened between Brian and I.
"Wow. It seems like a lot has been going on." He says. "Yeah, that's an understatement" I say and we slightly laugh. "Okay, so would you like my advise?" He asks. "Yes, very much so." I reply eagerly. "Well what I think the problem is here is that the both of you haven't been spending much time together lately and that has caused the both of you to grow apart. And today was the first time in months that the two of you have actually spent some time together, it must have felt different. But I can tell you still care for each other greatly." He says. "Yeah but what he did today was uncalled for." I reply. "Well you have to look at it from both ways. I'm pretty sure what Brian was feeling was intense and he needed to act the way he did to let out his emotions. You may think he did it to annoy you but the truth is, he was probably bottling up feelings inside and it finally exploded, I don't think he wanted you to see him like that, which Is why I think he left the room. Sofia I want you to understand that Brian must have had his reasons for doing what he did, all I'm saying is to hear him out." He says. "Wow. I...I never thought of it that way. I probably should give Brian a chance to explain" I say. "Yes, you should." David replies. "But before you do that, I suggest you talk to your friends, I see that they have been ringing you none stop" David says, looking at my phone. I pick up my phone and see more missed calls then before. "Yeah, that's a good idea" I reply to Bowie.