Chapter 11

I wake up and look around me, I'm laying in Brian's bed all by myself. "Brian?" I say out loud. I hear a *thump* noise come from Brian's bathroom but stay still. "Ow, ow ow!" I hear Brian say from the bathroom, "Brian, are you alright in there?" I raise my voice so he could hear me. "Uh, not really. Can you come in here please?" He asks. I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom, I open the door and enter the room. I see Brian standing in front of the bathroom mirror trying to put an eye contact in. "Brian?" I say. "Sof! Your here, good. Can you help me put this eye contact in?" He asks. I nod my head then walk over to him, I wash my hands then take the eye contact off his finger and onto mine. "Okay, hold still." I say, and he does so. I lift the contact up and begin to place it into his left eye, "Got It!" I yell eagerly as it enters his eye. Brian blinks it into place then looks into the mirror, "WOW!" He says in amazement, "You like?" I ask and he nods his head. "Okay let's put the other one in." I say reaching for the other contact but Brian stops me. "No!" He says. "What? Why?" I ask. "I like it like this" He says while he continues to look into the mirror. "Okay then. Look at me." I say and Brian looks into my eyes. I take in his new look and observe him, "You know, I like it this way too." I say, Brian smiles at me. "Sof?" Brian says. "Yeah baby?" I reply. "Can you put makeup on me?" He asks. 'What? Really!?" I reply eagerly and he nods his head. I rush to my room and grab my makeup then return to Brian. "Okay sit down." I tell him and he sits down. "Okay, ready?" I ask him and he takes a deep breath then nods his head, I begin. I put pale concealer on him and cover it with white foundation. Then I move onto the eyes, I put black eye shadow and eyeliner underneath and over his eyes. "Do you want lipstick?" I ask. "Yeah!" He replies eagerly. "Okay what color?" I ask. He takes a moment then answers, "Dark purple." "Good choice" I reply with a smirk. I finally finish his makeup then let him look in the mirror. I hope he likes it, I think to myself nervously. Brian stares into the mirror for a while then finally looks back up to me. "I love it." He says then stands up and kisses me. I pull back and release him from me and giggle, "Brian! your getting lipstick all over me!" I yell while giggling and he puts a smirk on his face. I reapply his lipstick then begin to do my own makeup.

Once Brian and I are all done up and dressed and ready to go we walk into the living room to meet Hugh and Barbra, but they are no where to be seen. "Where are they?" I ask. Brian shrugs his shoulders and we walk into the kitchen. I spot a note lying on the kitchen table then pick it up and read it.

Dear Brian and Sofia. Hugh and I have gone out together for a while and won't be back until much later. There is some food in the fridge that I made for the both of you and I left some money for you on the coffee table. You have the house all to yourself so all we ask is that you don't burn it down! We'll be home soon. Love Barbra.

"I wonder where they went" Brian says while scratching his head trying to figure it out. 'I wouldn't worry about it too much" I say trying to reassure him. "I bet it has to with the way I acted yesterday." Brian says. I stare at him blankly, wondering what he'll do next. "Aw well, just as long as they don't bring a priest over, I'm all good." He says. I raise my eyebrows at him, still confused. "Haha, never mind me." He says looking at my expression. "So what do you want to do today?" He asks me. "Um, I'm not sure. It's the weekend, we could do anything." I reply. "Anything?" He asks with a smirk. "Well, almost anything" I reply, bringing his hopes down. Suddenly the thought of Jeordie came into mind. "Hey, we haven't gone to Jeordie's place yet, maybe we should go to his." I suggest. "Oh yeah! Good idea. I'll get to show him my new look." He replies eagerly. Brian pulls out his phone and starts to text Jeordie. "Okay, got the address." He says and we get up and walk towards the front door. "Opps, almost forgot!" Brian says, while running over to the coffee table and grabbing the money Barbra left us. Then we leave the house and start to walk to Jeordie's.