Chapter 13

Time Lapse
So about a month has gone by and a lot has changed. Brian, who now likes to be called "Marilyn Manson" or "Marilyn" or "Manson", has finally formed a band with Jeordie, who now likes to be called "Twiggy Ramirez" or just "Twiggy", Their band is called "Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids". Their band consists of members, Marilyn Manson, Twiggy Ramirez, Madonna Wayne Gacy, Sarah Lee Lucas and Daisy Berkowitz.
Brian and Jeordie (Marilyn and Twiggy) haven't had much time to spend at school, they've been so busy with their band that they have been missing out on so much. I barely get to see Brian anymore, it seems as through we're drifting apart.

I hear a thump noise and sit up in my bed. I grab my phone and look at the time, it's 2:30am. I slowly get out of my bed and walk towards my door, I open it and begin to creep down the hallway towards Brian's room. Just as I reach his room I hear another thump noise, "okay now I know he's awake." I say to myself. Without knocking I decide to open his door and go inside. "Brian?" I say as I enter his room. "Oh hey Sof." He replies as he continues to get changed. "Long night?" I ask. "Yeah, we had a gig tonight down at the local night club and everyone was really crazy." He replies. "Oh, sounds like fun." I reply. "Yeah it was, wish you could of been there though." He says. "Oh really?" I ask. "Yeah, of course. Why would you ask such a thing?" He replies, "well because, we haven't really been spending much time together anymore since you formed a band." I reply. "Yeah that's true." He replies. He finishes getting dressed and walks over to his bed and gets in it. "Come here" he says. I slowly walk over to his bed and sit down next to him. "Why are you being so distant? I said come here!" He says and lifts me up and pulls me close to him, I giggle. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in tightly. "God I've missed you." He says while gripping me tightly. I don't know why but all of a sudden I begin to cry, I sniffle and he hears me. Brian pulls my hair out of my face and looks at me, "why are you crying?" He asks. "It's just, I've missed you so much. And you don't know how good it feels to have you holding me again, I...I thought I'd lost you." I say. He takes a deep breath in then exhales, "I do know how you feel Sof. I've missed you so much to, it's just I've been so busy and distracted by the band that I haven't had much time to spend with you. And trust me, I know how good it feels to have you in my arms again, to be able to hold you and make you feel safe, it's one of the best feelings in the world." He replies. I feel tears drip down from my eyes, down my cheeks. Brian places his hand on my face and wipes my tears away, "And you never lost me. Your never going to, I'm yours always." He adds. "Really? You really mean that?" I ask, looking up to him. "Every word" he replies. We smile, Brian leans his face close to mine and gently kisses my lips. "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Yeah, of course." He replies. "Can I still call you Brian? I mean I know that you want everyone to call you Marilyn Manson now, it's just. I don't ever think I'm going to get used to calling you that." I say. Brian hesitates, then finally answers. "Yeah, okay. But only you, and my parents. No one else." He says. "Yay, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I reply eagerly and begin to kiss him all over his beautiful face. "Haha okay beautiful, I'm getting tired, let's get some sleep" He says. "Sure thing, goodnight." I say. "Goodnight my love." He replies. We fall asleep in each others arms.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, it's 8am. I look over to Brian to see that he's still peacefully asleep. "Brian, baby?" I say, trying to wake him. He moans and rolls over, "Brian!" I raise my voice a little. "What!" He replies. "It's 8am, your coming to school today right?" I ask. "Ugh, can't be fucked" he replies. "Oh come on Brian! You've missed out on so much school! Please, please, please come to school today, please!" I whine. "Ugh! Okay fine! But only because of you." He replies. "Yay!" I say happily. I get out of Brian's bed and walk out of his room, I walk to my bedroom and get ready for school.