Chapter 7

I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock blaring, I groan loudly which wakes up Brian. I raise my hand and hit my alarm clock harshly to turn it off. I turn to see Brian smiling at me. "What?" I ask curiously, Brian moves closer to me and touches my thigh with his hand, I instantly freeze up because I just realized I only had my panties on. I tend to take my pants off when I get too hot while I sleep. "Shh don't worry about it" Brian says. He then moves his hand up my thigh to my waist and begins to caress it. He gets on top of me and begins to kiss me passionately, but then we heard footsteps coming from outside my room. I quickly break the kiss by pushing Brian off me which gives him a shock. "Shhh!" I whisper harshly to him while covering my lips with a finger. We listen carefully and the footsteps get closer to my room. I grab Brian and push him into my bathroom and shut the door. My dad walks in. "Where were you yesterday?" He asks. "With Vicky" I lied. "We need to talk tonight is that clear?" He says sternly, I nod my head and he leaves the room. Shit what is this all about I thought to myself. My thoughts were distracted by the sound of water dripping from the bathroom. I suddenly realized the shower had been turned on, I run over to the door and open it quickly, "Brian, what are y..." I stop talking and blush uncontrollably. I see Brian fully undressed and walking into the shower. "See something you like?" Brian asks smugly while looking at me. "I...um...I didn't mean to...um" before I said anything else, I closed the bathroom door shut and ran over to my bed. "holy shit, Holy Shit, HOLY SHIT!" I said to myself while sitting on my bed.

Brian finally comes out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. All of a sudden I get the energy to get up and run over to him, I punch him on the arm, "don't do that to me!" I yell at him. "Ow!" He says with a pout, which makes me feel sorry for him, "I'm sorry I just..." "I know" Brian says cutting me off by kissing me. He releases the kiss then pushes me into the bathroom so I can have a shower then closes the door behind me. I finish having a shower then do my hair and makeup and get out of the bathroom. I walk out and see Brian all dressed and ready to go. "Are you hungry?" I ask him, "yeah but let's go out and eat breakfast before we go to school okay" he says, "okay" I reply.
I check if the cost is clear for us to leave the house downstairs. I don't hear anyone so we decide to walk to the front door. "Sofia?" I hear my mom say behind me, I look to Brian and we both have guilty expressions on our faces. "Yeah mom?" I ask shyly while turning around to face her. "Who's this?" She asks. "Uh this is Brian" I reply. "Oh I see, well uh nice to meet you Brian" she says while both her and Brian shake hands. "You know you shouldn't bring friends over, your dad would get so pissed off if he found out" she adds. "Well he's not going to" I say sternly. She nods her head and then me and Brian both say our goodbyes and leave the house.

"Your mom didn't seem so bad you know" Brian says while we're walking to the nearest fast food joint. "Well yeah I guess. I mean compared to my dad, she's an angel" I replied. "Well I hope she likes me" he replies. "Come on let's go here" Brian says pointing to Taco Bell, "Taco Bell for breakfast?" I reply with a raised eye brow, "Yep" he says and grabs my hand to lead me inside.
We get inside and line up. "What do you want to eat?" Brian asks me, I try to look at the screen but someone with big black dreadlocks is blocking my view. "Uhh I can't see" I reply. Brian decides to tap on the shoulder of the person in front of us and they turn around, "Jeordie!" Both me and Brian yell. "Brian, Sofia!" Jeordie yells as he jumps on us to give us hugs. "How come whenever we see you your always at a a fast food joint?" Brian asks Jeordie with a giggle. "Because I need to eat!" Jeordie replies. "Ugh I have school soon but I don't want to go" Jeordie adds, both Brian and I look at each other then back to Jeordie, "What school!?" I ask. "Sunny Dale" Jeordie replies. "Omg no way we go there too!" Brian says. We all smile in excitement and then finally order our food and eat.
Once all of us finished eating we all got up and left together and began to walk to school. "Jeordie how come I never noticed you at school before?" I ask. He looks up at me then back to the ground, "I noticed you. But I always kept to myself because I've never really had any friends, but you do which is why I probably never spoke to you" he replies. "wait so you never spoke to me because I already had friends and you didn't?" I ask curiously. Jeordie nods his head in reply. Both Brian and I look at each other as if we both know what we need to say to Jeordie. "You know Jeordie, we're your friends." Brian says. Jeordie looks up at both Brian and I and squeals, he hugs us and finally lets us go, "I'm sorry! It's just, I've never really had friends before and... And you make me so happy!" In reply, we all laugh and continue to walk to school.