what should i do next?

ive been a little MIA lately, but i think it's about time i start writing again!

i have an insane amount of drafts right now and i don't know which to do quite yet.

i was hoping you could help me?

LEAVE YOUR VOTES by either commenting on your favorite/all of your favorites out of all the prompts ive posted, by personal message, or by my inbox.

thank you guys so much. im so glad to be back in the writing spirit.

(the first few are ones id be CONTINUING)

1. deep enclosure — ziam au
(the first 10 chapters of this story are already published in my works. i was originally planning to be don't with it, but if enough people don't like the ending, im sure i could try to scrounge up more?)  you are here right now.

liam has identity issues, going by trey eden as he lives his days as a sweet boy called Liam and his nights as a partying daredevil called trey at night.
zayn hasn't left his apartment since his parents passed. hes a distressed artist and the outside world scares him. liam can fix that.

2. one direction bromance one shots
(many parts are already published in my works)
basically just a bunch of one shots with different pairings

3. inanimate being — larry au
(a few parts are already posted. was on short hold)

harry is a suicidal dreamer with a knack for hating everything that can be understood so much simpler than it is.
louis is a soccer player with a soft spot for that boy who called the biology teacher out for not enjoying the fact that life can't be explained.

4. unknown boundaries — larry au
(parts 1&2 posted)
louis is married to eleanor and has two kids with her. she doesn't love him, but harry sure does.

5. my hair — muke au
(one part published)
micheal is a runaway, searching for adventure, and luke is a stressed teenager trying to make it through high school.

• HERE BEGINS THE UNPUBLISHED POSSIBLE STORIES •

6. ziam one shots
just a book of ziam one shots....

7. militarily conducted — ziam au
one where liam leaves for the army and zayn has no idea how much he'd miss his friend.

8. royal suppression — ziam au OR larry au (comment your choice)
     one where liam/louis is a prince and Zayn/harry is the village baker.

9. seven — ziam au
    one in a dystopian future, where liam and zayn were brought up to follow the 7 virtues in every aspect of their pre-planned (by the government) life, but zayn breaks away with the rebels (those who follow the seven deadly sins).

10. bad habit — girl!ziam short story au
     zayn is an Internet sensation. she strips I front of a web cam for views and pleasure. liam is an aspiring designer who visits New York and runs into the beautiful zayn.

TA-DA
THATS ALL!!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME WITH POTENTIAL VOTES

I LOVE YOU ALL

  — kayleigh