Oh my gawd

You're currently stealing glances at him. That very handsome man who's busy watching a movie beside you.
You're looking intently at him as he suddenly glanced at you.

"What?"

You quickly shaked your head and mouthed him 'nothing' and looked at the tv again.
It's almost 1 hour past, you're bored already because you watched that movie for the nth time yet he still likes to watch it.

"I'll just get some..fresh air..outside.."

You almost whispered but enough for him to hear. You were about to stand but then he held your wrist.

"Stay."

He said shortly without looking into your eyes because he's focusing at the movie.

"Aish. Hansol!--eee!"

You squealed when he suddenly pulled you. You're now already sitting on his lap. You felt his warm breathe at your neck.
You faced him only to find out that his eyes were already glued at your flawless legs and milky thighs.

"Yah~ Byuntae."

Vernon suddenly kissed you at your cheek.

"No I'm not....i know you liked it anyway."

He chuckled a little.

"Heh-i heard it."

Vernon's palms were now touching your skins. He's lightly massaging your thighs.

"Hansol stop it.. We just--made love last..night"

You blushed at what you said. That's right. It was the first time that he made love to you and that only happened last night.

"So what?"

You felt goosebumps at what he said. You just mouthed 'Oh my god'

"Is it still painful?"

He asked as he starts to plant sweet kisses at your neck.

"Hmm, N-Not that much..but-you said we're going to visit-"

"We can visit her the other day. It's okay."

He flashed his dazzling sexy smile again.
You chuckled while shaking your head. How can you resist this handsome guy? You thought to yourself.

You stood up and properly sat at Vernon's lap. You smiled as he hugged you at your waists.

"I love you (y/n)"

Hansol said. You smiles sweetly and gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you more than what you think."

He pulled your nape to give you a long passionate kiss. His tongue which expertly exploring your mouth, gave you intense heat at your whole system. You were moaning consistently which made Hansol turn on.

"Yah~ stop it! Hansol-hahaha no-Hey! Ahahaha"

You laughed loudly as he kisses, blows and whispers sweet nothings at your earlobe which is your sensitive part. You just stopped laughing when you felt his hard member under you.
Vernon licked his lip as he smirked at you.

He began kissing your neck and undress you. You moaned as you felt some sting when he bit you and left marks at your neck. 'For Pete's sake he just bit me hard last night!' You mentally said.
You pressed your lips together when he's already sucking your breasts. You didn't know that he can be this good at love making.

"Baby, you're such a moaner, i like it."

Hansol stood up and made you lay at the sofa. He stripped in front of you. You automatically turned red looking at his manhood.
He smiled as he hovered on your top.

You circled your arms at his nape and pulled him for a kiss. You were shocked and accidentally bit his lips when he inserted his finger at your hole.

"Sorry.."

You sucked his lip while he continued thrusting his finger in and out. You almost cried when it was joined by another finger. You moaned loudly when you reached your first orgasm.
Hansol made an eye contact before putting himself in.
Your mouth went open when he started to move fast. Vernon pounded you fast that your breath almost hitched.

"Oh my god!!-baby slow down.."

You whispered which you think he didn't heard. Sounds of creaks from the sofa were already heard. Hansol is doing you impossibly fast, more harder than last night and thrusting his full length inside you.

It's didn't took him long to reach his climax, he played your nipples and belauded your breasts while releasing inside you.

"I didn't know that you could be this... Hot."

Hansol just smiled and showers you kisses at your face.

---- END.
Oh my gawd Hansol ples stap being hot and manly xD You're only seventeen right? Hahaha.

I cried when i watched Seventeen Project. (I recommend you *those who fan/envies over 7teen to watch it) also They're really a hardworking and not just an ordinary boy group. I really want to praise them specially each unit leaders. Daebak! They're all awesome! I love the boys! All of them xx

P.S 안녕하세요!!! The cover's new again xD Daebak! Lol kidding. (Forgiveness for mah poor editing skills Arachi?) You know who's who rayt? I stalked oppa's IG and there i saw it. ~❤

P.p.s : Neomu Kamsamnida for reading this. *^_^*