First ~

You walked happily at the school corridor. A cheerful smile was pasted at your face. You're very happy that you are on the Dean's List again, ranked number 04. You were humming loudly as you bumped to a guy.

"M-mianheo~ aigoo-Oh, o-oppa."

You shook your head down as you saw who  was the guy looking intently at you. It's him again. Byun Baekhyun.

"Having a nice day are we?"

You became tensed at his teasing voice. You're still looking down at the floor.

"I guess you already saw the results right?"

You slowly nods at him. You became timid as what he said. Omo, jebal. You said at your mind.

"You were ranked number four. Am i right?"

Baekhyun asked you at his normal calm voice.

"Ah, y-yes. "

You heard him chuckled that it brought shiver at your whole system.

"Did you know who got the first place?"

You quickly nodded him no. You looked into Baekhyun's eyes that is mentally undressing you.

"Here, look closely dear~"

He handed the whole copy of Dean's list at your sight.

#1 - BYUN, BAEKHYUN / IV - 1A  = 1. 69
#2 - DO , KYUNGSOO / III - 1C = 1. 81
#3 - KIM, JONGDAE / IV - 1A   = 1. 89
# 4 - (Y/N)                         / IV - 1A = 1. 96

You instantly gulped at what you saw. Omo, Aniyo.

You carefully looked at him. You quickly averted your eyes at him as you saw Baekhyun licked his lips.

" I guess..it explains everything. I told you jagiya~ you can't beat me unless i wanted and let it happen."

Baekhyun suddenly pinned you at the wall. His arms were locking your sides. He's looking straightly at your eyes.

"Kiss me. You're the one who's in charge. Now move."

Baekhyun says. Your lips became parted at what he said. We're in the school's corridor for Pete's sake!.
You mentally cursed.

"Don't keep me waiting or you want me to rape you?"