{Yun x reader} Idiocy

Start from the beginning

You quickly fill up your bucket with little to no difficulty, then turn to Yona as soon as you've placed your filled bucket onto the soft grass next to you.

"Done?"

Yona quietly takes an arrow out of her quiver, a half filled bucket of water next to her.

"I think Yun would like some fish..." She mutters and you nod your head.

Her hands trembles slightly before the arrow shoots forward, successfully stabbing a fish through its stomach.

You clap with a smile, "Now are you ready?"

"Just a minute." Yona slips off her shoes, hikes up her dress, then wades into the river. As soon as she's picked up the dead fish, you ask aloud.

"Do you think I still have a chance?"

Yona looks at you, a tad bit confused, then a small bit of realization crossing her face.

"Of course!" She then shouts. "Even if he likes Zeno, I'm sure you have a chance."

"Even if who likes Zeno, who has a chance?" A familiar voice sounds and your blood runs cold.

No way.

Behind you, stands Yun with a bundle of firewood in his arm. You can feel your face pale at an alarming rate before shaking your head.

"No one. No one at all." You quickly say, pick up your bucket, then quickly walk away.

"WaitWaitWaitWaitWait!!" Yun shouts, dropping his bundle of sticks before chasing after you. He grips the hem of your sleeve, turning you around.

"Are you going to confess to someone?" You stare at Yun a moment longer, and the sigh.

He's too smart, there's no use...

"Yeah, but there's no use. He already likes someone else." You say. Yun stares at you in disbelief.

"Who?"

"Zeno." You answer and Yun's face drops.

"He likes Zeno." Yun's face then picks up.

"You're such an isiot! I thought you said you liked Zeno!"

"What?! You asked who he likes, though!"

"Well which one of those crazy beasts do you like?!"

"It's you, you idiot! You! I like you!" Suddenly realizing what you've said, you immediately shut your mouth. Yun stares at you in complete disbelief.

"You like... me?"

"Yeah, don't make this any harder than it already is." You snap back at him.

Yun's face seems to light up, then it shadows over.

"Who said I liked Zeno?"

"..Do you? Yona said you like Zeno, though."

"Well, it's a LIE!" He shouts and you back up in surprise.

"I don't like that crazy beast in that way! It's you that I like, not Zeno!"

"..."

"..."

You silently pick up your half filled bucket, since the contents had fallen out when you dropped it, then briskly walk past Yun with a red face.

"I guess this makes us a couple then."

Yun turns around, quickening his pace to walk beside you.

"I suppose it does."

And you can't deny the fact that Yun must be smiling just as wide as you are.

~~~

So this is Byra, as you guys know.

this is a very late request for @DarkMoon-Hime so sorry this is super late >~< i hope you like it though :)small announcement, though
alright, so im going to take a small break since ive finally finished requests that are long over due, sorry about that again ;-; but im going to go back and edit the one-shots to make them gender neutral. itll take a while, since the wording will have to change and so parts of the plot will have to change as well. but if i feels as if it really is a female kind of one-shot and there's too much for me to change, ill put in front of the "reader" thing, "Fem!reader". if it's just "reader" then it's gender fluid.

oh, and this one-shot was in celebration me having to force myself into not loving my crush ;-; yeah, im dumb hi. so anyway, ive. liked. him for about a year, but i didnt know much about him. when i told my friend the other day, she was really sad for the rest of the period and wouldnt tell me until the end of the of period. there,  she said,  "he's gay." and i swear my heart shattered. i. dont hate. him or it, nor my friend, i just have to say bi to my second love ;-;

so anyway, enough of my life rambles.

Au revoir!