{Yun x reader} Mistakes

"Hey, (f-f/n).." Yun starts, looking down. You stare at him, your head tilted to the side.

"Yeah?"

"I..."

"Yun-kun~ When's dinner?" Jea-ha asks, crashing down from above the trees. Yun's face immediately looks irritated before yelling after Jea-ha.

"Make your own dinner, you beast!"

You hold a hand to your mouth, stifling a laugh.

"Sorry, Yun, but I have to get back to preparing for the fire." You say to him, and he nods his head in slight disappointment.

The next day is the same. Yun attempts to talk to you so that he could confess, then he would run away. He came close, once, but Hak 'accidentally' doused the poor kid in water right before he could finish.

Its the middle of the night, sheets a couple of people beside you shuffle. Your eyes shoot open, but you stay put. As soon as the mystery person leaves the tent, you follow after as quietly as possible.

The moon provides a beacon of light through the trees, but with such a thick umbrella of leaves, there isn't much to see.

"I love you." A familiar voice sounds, and you stop in your tracks. There, in front of you, in the clearing, is Yun. He paces back and forth, looking down at the ground while muttering words. Most are the same, "I like you" "I love you" "Will you go out with me?" "(f/n) ive known you for a while now.. no, ive only known them for a month..".

You smile softly, then walk back to the tent where you lay down.

How cute...

~*~

"(f/n), how long are you going to do this for?" Yona whispers to you. You smile, watching Yun pace around.

"I dunno, I think it's cute."

"But isn't it cruel?"

"...Nah."

~~~
ahA its short but i honestly shouldnt look at a screen haha