{Kija x reader} Capes

Another reicarnation of King Hiryuu.

To some, a miracle.

To others, a curse.

You thought you were the latter.

"[F/N]-sama." Hak says and you turn to him before nodding. Your sister Yona felt as if she could have it easy. Despite the haunting past she was given just a few months ago, she looked happy.

You?

Not so much.

You look down at your red hair, twirking it inbetween your fingers with a disgusted look, then set off after Hak who made sure to watch you, in case you threw yourself off the cliffs of Awa. He knew your intentions.

"Well, now that we found the Ryokuryuu, I guess we should go convine him to join our band of misfits." You joke with a sarcastic eye roll. Hak scoffs before you nudge his side.

Then, you feel something tugging at your cape.

"Hey, Hak, I swear if you're ripping my cape on purpose-"

"I'm not." Hak objects before turning around in a flash to cut down anyone that may have their hand on you. You turn around as well, only to see that your cape had snagged a branch.

Much to your dispay, your cape was now ripped. You sighs in defeat.

"I guess I'll get Yun to patch this up.. It'll take a while, though, and we need to leave now." Hak looks at your for a second before shrugging.

"Why not ask the Shirohebi to let you borrow one of his? He's got plenty to spare, and he does serve you guys." Hak says and you nod your head at the idea.

"That could work, yeah." You tell him and Hak gives you a fist bump.

~*~

"Ah! You're back!" Yona says with glee before giving you a short hug. You were her sibling after all. And if you were gone for just an hour without her around, she would freak out and begin crying.

"Yeah." Is all you say before turning to Kija.

"Kija, I'm going to need one of your capes." You inform the beast and he looks at you with a slight blush, yet tilts his head.

"Of course, but what for?" He inquires and you turn around, showing the torn cape you have on.

"You tore it again?!" Yun cries out and you laugh dryly.

"Sorry.." You mutter to your "mother" as he rants angrily. Kija laughs lightly as well before retrieving one of his capes.

"Here, this one was made with a hood." HIja informs and you nod your head with a small hum.

"Thanks."

"I-It is my duty to serve my master!" He says with a blush and you nod your head once more.

Once handing your torn cape to a fuming Yun and slipping on the white cape lined with blue, you look down to see that the ends of the cape hit the floor.

"I feel as if I'd trip..." You mutter and Kija nods his head. You step forward to hand the cape back to Kija, hoping for a shorter one or for Kija to quickly cut the cape a few inches with his claws, but that one step costed you to trip.

Instantly, Kija rushes forward, catching you in his arms as you land into his chest. You look up to thank the white snake, but the next thing that happens ends up shocking the life out of the both of you.

Your lips connect with his.

Instantly.

And then you're both a blushing mess.

-----------------------------

I tried making this fluffy and I'm sorry this is so overdue @minako213 ;-;

Again! I want to make everything I write from now on gender neutral! So if you see anything that makes you at all uncomfortable, tell me and I'll fix it as soon as possible!

Thanks!

{Stalk me}

kik: _ReDThreaDofFatE_

insta: empress_byra

snapchat: empress_byra

skype: xxredthreadoffatexx

line: 1325ohayou

oovoo: quirkaykitkat

Pinterest: ReDThreaDofFatE

Au revoir!

~Fate {Byra}