{Jea-ha x OC} Why Wouldn't I?

"Human trafficking?!" I shout, just as the realization settles in. Gi-gang nods her head in my direction and dread fills within me. My sister, Yona, takes ahold of my hand and send me a reassuring smile. I send her one back, but nothing seems to help the fear.

"It's not like last time, Yuri.." She whispers. Again, I nod my head. And again, it doesn't help the fear.

"I-I'm going out for some air.." I mutter before quickly walking over to the door of the ship.

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

Everyone stares at the red haired girl's back and shift their attention to Yona, who seems like the only person that knows what's going on with Yuri. Yona purses her lips, but surrenders under Gi-gang's pointed look.

"Yuri..." She starts, but her voice trails off. She raises her voice, "Yuri was involved in human trafficking, just after mother died.." Dead silence. "She ran out of the castle to search for someplace to clear her mind off of mother's death.. Some people grabbed her and tied her up and a day later, Hak found and saved her right before she was sold off." She finishes and no one dared to breath out a word.

"Yuri dear.. Held that much of a painful experience alone..?" Jea-ha questions and Yona nods her head solemnly.

"Mnn.. She never really liked to talk about it too.."

"The princess had such a sad past.." Kija mutters and Shin-ah nods his head silently in response.

"The princess is strong, so let's not pity her." Hak snaps and everyone quickly nods their head, unlike someone blankly staring at a wall with a thoughtful expression.

~*~ Later that Night ~*~

Once the ship had come to a silence, and the only thing you and hear are the soft (and some loud) snores of the pirates, Jea-ha walks up onto the deck.

Yuri dear wasn't in her hammock.. He thinks to himself before a small flash of red catches his attention. Ahh...

"Yuir dear?" He asks aloud and Yuri flinches.

"Y-yes?" She stutters and stands. "Sorry, did I miss anything important?"

Jea-ha folds his arms. "Nothing really.. We're having another meeting tomorrow though.." Yuri nods her head before turning to Jea-ha at last. She gives a shaky smile.

"Th-thanks.. I-If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go rest for the night." Yuri rushes towards the door, but right before she passes Jea-ha her stomach lets out a low growl. She stops mid stride, her face turning as red as her hair. Jea-ha hides his laugh with a small cough and regains his composure, reminding himself that he's in the presence of a lady.

"Yona dear left a bowl of the stew Yun made for you. Should I go heat it up for you?"

"Y-yes please..." Yuri stutters, still embarrassed. She shuffles to the kitchen below deck with Jea-ha, much to his amusement, before the pot of stew is still heated over a small fire.

"It's amazing how Yun kept this ship from burning..." Yuri mutters to himself and Jea-ha chuckles.

"It is, isn't it?" When Yuri takes a small glance at Jea-ha, her face heats up once more and she whips her head back to the pot.