{Shin-ah x reader} Christmas Shopping

"You think Yona would like this?" You ask Shin-ah, holding up a cute wool scarf. It was pink with white polka dots and felt like a cloud of heaven. You were sure Yona would love it. And Shin-ah agrees, nodding his head.

You let out a sigh of relief, then place the item into the shopping cart.

It's a day before Christmas, and you were dying from the immense pressure of buying presents. Luckily, Shin-ah was willing to assist you with buying presents so the immense pressure just became plain old pressure.

Something about the blue haired boy just made you feel comfortable with just about anything.

And, to clear things up, you weren't going out with your your beloved friend Shin-ah..

I know, quite a shame isn't it?

But who knew the Seiryuu harbors the same feelings you hold for him?

"Ah, Shin-ah, what do you have?" You ask, catching the sight of an object in his hands.

"Yun.. Knife set..." He mutters and you smile widely.

"That's a great idea! And you have one already! Thanks!" You smile and Shin-ah nods his head, hiding a small blush behind the peculiar mask he wears all the time. It was his own business, so you never thought to pry.

This went on for about a couple hours at the mall, and anything that seemed the least bit interesting you asked Shin-ah if anyone would like it. Most of the time, he would shake his head "no" since the item didn't hold any particular meaning.

"Are? Shin-ah? Where'd you go?" You ask aloud when you finally notice that you can't see Shin-ah. He seemed to have suddenly disappeared, and although you weren't too worried, it was still a bit unsettling. I mean, you were at the mall for so long that it's almost midnight.

"Shin-ah?" You asks aloud once again before feeling someone place their hand on your shoulder. In panic, you turn around in fear before seeing Shin-ah.

You let out a breath of relief, "Shin-ah, I thought you left me..." You mutter and he frown slightly.

"I.. Went to get.. This..." He whispers back before holding up a flat box. You tilt your head in confusion.

"What is it? Did you get it for someone?" He nods his head before placing it into your hand.

"I bought it... It's for.. You..." He looks down and a blush creeps onto your face.

"Th-thanks..." You whisper back before Shin-ah takes the box back and opens it for you.

"H-here..." He says and you peer inside the box.

"What's in i-" You gasp suddenly and hold a hand to your chest.

Sitting in the box is a chocolate rose, carefully detailed to the petals and even the stem.

"Sh-Shin-ah?" You ask, looking up at the Seiryuu and he smiles softly.

"I love you.." He says and tears well up into your eyes. You wrap your arms around his neck, crying with joy, and Shin-ah slowly wraps his arms around your waist.

The bells outside chime, striking midnight, and you smile.

It's Christmas.

And Shin-ah is now your lover.

And who would have guess that next year, at the same exact minute, you would become engaged?