Chapter 23

It's finally Saturday and I get to see Dylan today. I'm so excited to see him even though I just saw him three days ago. He should be here within the next few minutes.

While I wait for him I sat at the end of the bed and swung my legs. I'm just so impatient right now.

Waiting for a whole five minutes there was finally a knock at the door. I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it and immediately threw myself on him. He was surprised by my actions and held me tight. My whole body just melted in his arms.

"Hey princess." Dylan chuckles lightly.

"Hey." I say excitedly. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Nia."

We pulled away from each other, and he planted a sweet, lingering kiss on my lips. I pulled him closer to me to deepen the kiss. He doesn't understand how much I really miss his lips. I don't get to do this everyday anymore and it kills me.

Once we fully pulled away from each other I blushed and giggled. Dylan licked his lips and I grabbed him by the hand, leading him over to the bed. We sat down and I held Dylan's hands in mine. He rubbed the top of my knuckles with the pad of his thumbs.

"What have you been up to?" he questions.

"Not much really. I had a little argument with my mom a few days ago." I say, shrugging it off.

"Really? What happened?"

"She just popped up out of nowhere trying to apologize for everything. But I wasn't having all of that. I told her I don't care for her apology and that I'm not coming back home when I get out of here."

Dylan side eyed me and tilted his head to the side a little. "So where are you gonna stay?" he asks.

"Kai's. Duh." I state.

"Oh. That means we can hang out more then because you know your parents got strict on your curfew."

"Yeah, I know. We'll be able to do whatever we want."

Dylan smiles but slowly starts to vanish. "Wait." he pauses. "If you're going to be living with Kai doesn't that mean you'll be around Kieran?"

Oh, Lord.

"Yeah but I'm not worried about him Dylan. We're strictly friends. Nothing else." I reassure him.

"Does he still have feelings for you?"

Why does it matter?

"I don't know."

"Nia don't lie to me. I'm being serious." he says.

"Fine. Yes, he still has feelings for me but I don't have feelings for him anymore and that's all that matters."

He gives me an are-you-fucking-serious look. I roll my eyes at him and sigh. Yes Kieran is cute and all but I don't want him anymore. If I did, I would've been left Dylan for him. But I'm still with him. We've been through too much for the past two years.

Plus, I refuse to just give up on Dylan like that. I would feel horrible if I did that to him. And I know he'll hate me forever but I wouldn't blame him though.

"Just promise that I won't hear no shit about you guys doing anything." Dylan says.

"I promise." I tell him.

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you more."

• • •

"Alright baby. I gotta go. I'll be back sometime next week." Dylan says, standing up.

"Don't leave me." I fake pout.

"If I could stay, you know I would. But I have to go."

"I know. Just promise that you'll be back soon. Real soon."

"I'll be back soon princess. I promise."

I smiled and pulled him in for a hug. He kissed me gently, holding me close to him. As much as I don't want to let him go I do after a few seconds. He smiles down at me and kisses the tip of my nose. I giggle and playfully push him.

"I'll see you next week for sure princess." Dylan assures me.

"I'll be waiting for you. I love you." I say.

"I love you more."

He leaves the room and I close the door behind him. I press my back against the door and close my eyes, taking a deep breath. This is worse than I ever thought. These three months aren't going by any faster. Its only been a week and it feels like its already been a whole year.

I need to see if I can get my time shortened because this is fucking hell. I need to get out of here ASAP.

Janie came in and gave me my lunch but I wasn't all that hungry. I took a few bites of my food and I drunk all of my juice. I didn't want to have an empty stomach until dinner and plus they don't allow us to skip meals. We have to eat because if we don't then more time is sentenced and I'm not having more time added to be in this place. That's one of the main reasons why I eat now.

-I know this is a short chapter but the next will be longer than this. this is the best that I could come up with today. sorry but I hope you lovelies still enjoyed it!

next update will be up Wednesday or Thursday

please comment & vote

check out my other story Finding Ava

love you guys!! xxx