1.

Demi
After trying for the secound time this morning Wilmer and i just layed there in our huge bed steadying our breaths. His arm was slung around my waist and my hand rested on his muscular chest along with my hed..

I sighed rubbing little curcles on his chest.. "Wilmer.. this isn't working.." I mumble sighing as my eyes look up into his..

Wilmer frowned kissing my temple.. "I know.." He said a bit dissapointed..

There was a long pause giving me enough time for tears to rool down my cheeks..

"Its me.. Isn't it?" I say tucking my face into his side.. Wilmer sighes and pulls up my chin to make me look into his dark brown orbs.. "No hermosa its not your fault..." He slowly started to rubb my back..

I shook my hed looking away from him.. "Wilmer.. Its me.. The doctor said there was a low chance for me to get pregnat. I dont know why i still belived..." I mumbled.. The last time i was pregnant... The baby... died..

That was one of the worst moments of my entire life.. It was hard for me to do anything..

Wilmer was silent for a while then pulled me closer into his chest.. "Dont cry my love.." He wispered concerningly wiping my tears..

"Mabey God didn't mean for us to make it happen this way.. Mabey.. Having kids isn't really the way to go.." He said softly. As i listened to him i was sorta confused and frustrated at the same time..

"But.. I wanna be pregnat Wil.. I wanna know what it feels like to have a baby inside of me, kicking and moving.. I want a little girl or a boy that looks just like you..." I say wiping another tear from my makeup free face..

Wilmer kisses my lips lovingly... "You just gotta belive mami.. I want a little mini me running around this huge house too... But we just gotta be patient.." I let out a final sigh before nodding and snuggling back into his chest..

Our bodies mold together and we accidentally fall back into a sleep.

**
Today i spent the say with Liv and Payton.. I grin when i see Olivia opening the door as she holds Peyton. His blonde hair in messy curls and she ballances him on her hip. "Hi!!" I grin at the little baby and side hug Olivia..

"Where's Nick?" I ask walking in, the house seems to be missing the sound of a gutar strumming or some sort of laughter..

"He's recording at the studio.." Olivia informs me.. "Cool." I mumble.. "And hows my little boy!" I say in a baby voice poking Peytons belly.. He giggles and gives a genuine smile to his mom..

"Hes just adorable.." I grinn.. Olivia laughs.. "You say that everyday Dems.."

I smile.. "So, when are you gonna start having one of these anyway?" She asked giving Peyton something to be occupied with..

I shrug looking down.. "It would be a mericle if i did get pregnant.. But its just not working.. Im thinking about fertility treatments or something like that.. Im not sure yet.."

Olivia puts a hand on my sholder.. "Dont think about it as a bad thing Dems.. You and Wil better enjoy the last moments of alone time.." She giggles looking down at Peyton then back up at me..

I smile softly at her.. "Oh! I forgot we have a suprise for you.. Dont wey Peyton!" She giggles setting Peyton down on his own two feet.

My eyes widen as he takes steps towards me..

I reach out my arms and he falls into them.. "Oh my gosh!" I grinn tickiling him as she lets out adorabble little laughs..

"Wow, he's walking at such a young age.." I say kissing his hed.. Olivia nodds agreeing.. "Mabey he'll run like his father.." She shruggs.