Chapter 4 -Oh no, not you again

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER 4-~-

I woke to a shrill ringing, I put the pillow over my head; it got louder and louder. “Oh my god, is it in my head?! Why for the love of all that is holy, is it getting louder,” I growl, slightly muffled by the pillow. I heard a sound strangely similar to a snicker, “OH NO YOU’RE NOT!” I raged, whipping the pillow at Kale, who was holding the evil noise producer near my head. “Hahahaha, that was priceless! That’s why you get up when your alarm goes off and not ignore it,” he smirked, having dodged my pillow attack.

I growled, “Just wait, I’ll get you yet,” I threatened. He just shrugged, “looking forward to it, but ahh… I would get dressed and eat cause we have to leave soon. I narrowed my eyes, “exactly how soon is soon Kale,” I said calmly. “Hmmm…about 30 minutes,” he said looking at the alarm clock still in his hand. “Why do you do this to me?!” I say frustrated, grabbing my clothes and running to the small bathroom to take a shower. “Can you AT LEAST make breakfast so it’s done when I am,” I yell over the water. “Yeah yeah,” he replied. Please let him listen this time, I thought to myself.

Ten minutes later I walked out of the bathroom. I looked over at the table, hoping that he had made something, I gaped. There was cut fruit and those rice balls that you always see everyone here eating. “Kale! This is amazing, when did you learn to make this!” He smirked, “the recipe is on the box,” he laughed. My smile instantly turned into a frown, “smartass, well either way you’re in charge of meals from now on,” I grinned.

“What no way!” “What else do you have to do hmm…oh that’s right nothing.” He turned away from me, “come on Kale pleeeeassse,” I begged. He shook his head. I wrapped my arms around him, “pwease Kale, pweassse,” I said as I gave him the puppy dog eyes. He groaned, rubbing the back of his head, “you play dirty… fine alright,” he finally gave in. “Yesss, thank you Kale, you’re the best,” I said giving him a squeeze. “You know it,” he said hugging me back. I stepped away and sat down to eat.

“I swear to god if we’re late,” I yell running up to the Hokage’s office, I blazed through the front doors and took the stairs 2 at a time. I skidded to a stop in front of his office, taking a breather; after a second I knocked on the large double doors. “Come in,” I opened the door and walked up to his desk.

*No one else is in here, I thought we were meeting the tutor today*  *Maybe its Kakashi and he’s late* I suggested. “Ahh Saki good morning, you’re right on time,” he smiled. I just nodded looking around the room; we really were the only ones there, not even the guard from before. He noticed me looking around, “Oh yes about your tutor, they were called on to do an important mission, but I have found someone else to replace them.” Suddenly there was a knock at the door, “come in,” the Hokage repeated.

My mouth fell open a little bit before I closed it, but couldn’t remove the look of surprise from my face. He walked up beside me and bowed slightly, “you wanted to see me Lord Hokage,” he gave me a weird look. “Yes, thank you for coming Neji, I have a mission of sorts for you,” the old man said leaning back in his chair. “I would like you to tutor Saki in the ways of the ninja. Seeing as you already know each other, I thought it best if you were the one to do it, since the one who was originally supposed to is needed elsewhere.” He looked ready to complain, but must have thought better of it and kept silent.