4.1; "You and me forever."

Start from the beginning

I opened my mouth to snap, but she cut me off with gritted teeth as she stared at me. "He'll get expelled, the police will find out what he's done and he'll be transferred somewhere far from here. And it will be all your fault, because you decided to be selfish and stay with him." She threatened coldly, and I felt my heart break down as my tears built up.

"How can you do this?" I whispered while quietly crying. Her face looked so angry, stern. "Because you took away Conner, now I'll do the same thing to you. And if you think that I won't do it, think again, because we both know that I will." She sneered in my face that was flowing with tears, before she backed away and began to walk away.

I stood there in the middle of the sidewalk, as the tears rushed down my face, heart and body cold.

Missy suddenly turned around once more, and my heart ached. "The next time you see him, kiss him, or hug him again, just expect that to be the last one, considering that you won't be able to see him ever again." She spoke harshly, before she turned around and walked away, realizing she had just ruined my life allover again.

I can't tell him I love him..

"No." I cried, before I looked across the street, seeing Zay's house, knowing Lucas was there. I breathed in and out as the tears rushed down my face, before I turned to my side and quickly walked home.

.............

L U C A S

All the memories from the other night came rushing to me. I told her everything single thing, every possible thing that had ever happened to me, I let it all go. I finally broke down... I finally feel free. She didn't run away.. She stayed, she held me, she understood, but most importantly, she listened. I can just remember crying all through the night, and she was there with me through it all. She always has been...

I just thought for a moment, I have nothing worry about anymore. My mind was clear, I'm finally safe, I realized. No more running, no more lying. Conner got expelled, and my uncle was states away in jail.

And I told Riley everything.

I wasn't hiding anything anymore... Except for one thing;

I love Riley Matthews.

I sat down at the window in my room at Zay's house, as I held up my moms locket, as it turned, and I stared at it. I remember when I gave it to Riley on her birthday... This necklace belonged to her. One day at school I noticed it slipped out of her pocket, but that was when we weren't on good terms. I picked it up and have kept it since, waiting to give it back to the girl I love.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door, which made my head turn towards my side. I saw Zay, leaning against the doorway, staring at me.

"What are you doing?" Zay asked, before he hopped over to me, sitting down at the window seal by me. I smiled, genuinely. "Just thinking." I replied. Zay furrowed his eyebrows, as I looked back down to the necklace, thinking of the two women I love most in my life.

"Thinking about her." Zay spoke, and my head shot up. He smirked, as I didn't know what to say.

"What are you doing, man?" Zay said as he whaled his arms around in the air. I shook my head. "I want the moment to be perfect.." I said quietly, knowing instantly what he was talking about. Zay shook his head.

"There's never a perfect moment to tell someone that you love them. You only have the moment, dude. You can't wait any longer, there's no better time than the present. What are you waiting for?" He asked again, and my eyes widened.