"Why?" asked Hanna.

"Give me the house keys." Said Leo. Hanna not directly give the key to him instead she continue staring at Leo weirdly. "What are you waiting for? Palli, give me the keys." Asked Leo. Hanna slowly take the key from her bag to give it to Leo but she stop suddenly.

"You'll be go back home after get a glass of water right?" Hanna asked.

"Not sure." Leo replied while shrug his shoulder.

"Anniya, you must. There is nobody at home. Something might happened if you..." Leo seize the keys from Hanna hands and make Hanna stop to continue her sentence.

"Something? What do you mean?" Leo teased Hanna by asking that question playfully.

"Ann...anniya. No... nothing." Hanna stuttered. Leo smile michiviously.

"Arraso." Said Leo and he open the car to get out from the car. He walking to the house door and open it with the key that he take from Hanna just now. Hanna just looking at Leo from the car.

The moment when Leo already get into the house, she get out from the car and walking to enter the house. After she close the door and turn her body to the living room, her eyes respond in shocked when see Leo just lying down on the couch norchalantly. She approach him.

"You said want to drink? Why lying down here?" asked Hanna. Leo open his eyes and looking at Hanna. "Yes, but later. I'm too tired to walking to the kitchen right now." Said Leo and close back his eyes. Hanna just sighed looking at him.

"Arraso. I'll get you a water." Said Hanna and she was about to move to the kitchen when suddenly Leo grab her hand and make her cannot able to maintain herself and at last fall on Leo body.

Hanna speechless and looking at Leo calm face. Leo open again his eyes and staring at Hanna.

"I said I'll get it later. I want to take a rest for a moment." Said Leo.

"N... nae..." Hanna reply and try to get out but once again Leo pull her to close with him.

"And you must stay with me here." Leo added.

"B... but... I..."

"Shut up and don't disobey my order." Leo cut Hanna sentence before she able to finish it.

He then move by sliding a bit to give Hanna space. Hanna look at the space and look at Leo. Leo not say anything instead he just give his eye signal, asking Hanna to lying down beside him.

"Haha... anniya... its okay." Said Hanna refused but Leo pull her again and make Hanna head lying on his arms. Hanna startled at first but she couldn't do anything with Leo sudden act. She look at Leo and Leo also look at her. Long.

"Can I know where are you dissapear a month ago? I've find you everywhere and waiting for you everyday, but you're not coming. Where actually you go?" Asked Leo. The only question that he really want to know. Hanna smile.

"I've been at the place that I'm sure it save for me." Answer Hanna shott. Leo frowned his eyebrows not really satisfy with the answer.

"And where it is?" He asked again.

"Well, I can't tell you. Only that ahjussi know where that place is." Said Hanna secretive.

"Yah, since when you've share a secret with manager hyung?" Leo not satisfy.

"Since one two three four days ago." Hanna grinned.

"Arraso, its okay. I will ask him later." Leo determined.

"Jinjja?" Hanna asked.

"Yes of course. I need to know where my girlfriend go and will go if she sulk with me later." Leo said. Hanna smile again with Leo. She pinch both of Leo cheecks.