CHAPTER 45 (END)

Leo drove Hanna off to her house after having a talk with their friends just now. At first, Hanna want to come back home alone but Leo prevent her and say want to send her himself. He want to make sure Hanna go back safely with his own eyes.

Leo glance at Hanna when that girl seem quite since they get out from Jellyfish Building area. He worry why Hanna being like this. She don't talk much since earlier. And when the car stop due to traffic light, Leo look at her.

"Why?" asked him in worry. Hanna look back at him.

"Why what?" she asked back. Did not understand with Leo sudden question.

"You're being silent. I'm worry if you're sick or what." said Leo. Hanna smile at him.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm just feel a little bit tired. My flight arrive at one and I'm running to meet you without rest." Hanna said.

It's true that as her flight arrive in Incheon Airport just now, she go back home to get a car and directly go to the park to meet Leo. She too excited to meet that guy and couldn't even feel tired. But she suddenly feel that and she want to go back home quickly and take a nap.

"Arraso. Just go sleep. I'll wake you up when we're arrive." Said Leo concerned. Hanna smile at him and fix her position. She release her deep breath and a moment later, her eyes slowly close. Leo take a peek at her and he smile. He then focus back on the busy road.

Fifteen minutes later, they already arrive at Hanna house. Leo turn off the engine and look at Hanna that was still sound asleep while her face at the windows. She like didn't realize that they already arrive. Leo smile again looking at her before decide to wake her up.

"Hanna... we're arrive." Leo said whilst shaking her shoulder sofly but Hanna did not respond. He try again. "Hanna..." and that time Hanna face was turn to the left where he is right now and it really close with his face.

Leo froze. He gulp his saliva and his heart also suddenly play a hiphop rhythm. Leo look at Hanna face. Inspect at every inch of that pure face. From the eyes, to the nose and at last to her lips. Leo eyes stop there for a second.

His heart still beating fast. He breathe in and out for several times to make his heart breath in calm back. But the more he do that, the more he feel something that push him to kiss that lips.

Their face too close to the point he could feel Hanna breath. He swallow his saliva again before slowly making move to Hanna. Slow and slow, their lips will be met but then...

"Hmm..." Hanna suddenly mumbled. Leo startled and fix his sit back like before. Hanna open her eyes and stretching her body. Then she look around her.

"We're already arrive? Why you are not woke me up?" asked Hanna with her husky voice. Leo not looking at her instead his eyes only in front of the house.

"I am... but... you're not wake up." Answered Leo stuttered.

"Oh really?" said Hanna yawning widely. "Oh God, I'm too sleepy." Said Hanna between her yawn. Then she look at Leo. "Who will be pick you up? Or you want to take a taxi?" asked Hanna. Leo look at her.

"Nobody will fetch me." Said Leo with straight face.

"So?" Hanna asked him in confused.

"So? I will not go back." Leo replied norchalantly.

"What?" Hanna exclaimed with eyes open wide. Did he just said that he want to overnight here?

"Ehem...ehem... Oh... I feel thirst suddenly. I need water. Why not we get into the house and I can get a glass a water?" said Leo. Hanna still looking at him with frowning face. Leo sighed and put his hand in front of Hanna.