The World of Great Magic

Start from the beginning

"Besides you might have already also realized he is a celestial spirit like I. He is the goat Capricorn." Loke stared.

"What?!" We all exclaimed shocked. All Loke did after that was send us off to defeat one of the Kin of Purgatory. As we left we could hear the grunts from the fight but we just continued running on. After a while of running Lucy abruptly stopped.

"What's wrong?" I stopped and turned to her.

"We don't have time to be standing around!" Gray scolded.

"Right... I'm sorry. But I think it'd be better to go back." Lucy faced the place from where we came from.

"I know how you feel, but we can't." Cana placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Loke had a reason for what he did." I added.

"That magic of his... We'd get in his way if we were around." Cana sighed.

"Come on, you shouldn't be worried. He's the leader of the 12 Zodiac Gates remember? Go ahead and believe in him." Gray encouraged.

"You're right. Now let's get with the others and fight the enemy!" Lucy began to run.

"Yeah!" We agreed picking up the pace. At one point we slowed down to a walk but Lucy stopped again.

"What's the matter?" Cana turned to her.

"Did something happen with Loke?" Gray asked.

"Yeah! He says he won!" Lucy cheered.

"We can count on him!" Cana smiled.

"He said he'll explain more later, but Capricorn is on  our side now! Also he needs to regain his energy, so he's returning to the spirit world as my spirit again." Lucy added.

"WHAT?!" Gray exclaimed.

"I see... Now that I think about it he was using his own magic power to stay in the human world until now." Cana nodded.

"HOLD IT! WHAT ABOUT BEING MY PARTNER, HUH?!" Gray yelled.

"He said to tell you he's sorry Gray!" Lucy smiled nervously.

"SCREW THAT! I haven't given up on being S class yet!" He cried.

"Wait, isn't that what i'm here for?" I raised an eyebrow. He stared at me for a second before remembering that I was the reserve member.

"That's true thank goodness you were chosen as the reserve member this year. With you as my partner i'll be 'S' class for sure!" He smiled widely.

"Now lets get a move on!" Lucy cut in.

"Ok!" Gray exclaimed happily.

"Hold up a second Lucy!" Cana stopped us.

"Why don't we split up to search for the 7 Kin of Purgatory?" She suggested.

"But I don't wanna go alone!" Lucy shivered.

"Don't worry! I'll protect you, Lucy!" Cana hugged her.

"So you mean split into two groups not split up?" Gray asked. I apparently had no say in this.

"What? Wanna mix up with the girls?" Cana asked as she groped Lucy's chest.

"That's not what I meant!" Gray yelled flustered.

"I think it'd be smarter to attack with everyone together." He added.

'I had no idea that not having boobs meant I wasn't a girl.' I sweat dropped looking down where my chest is.

"I mean I know I don't have much chest but I didn't think it was that bad." I quietly whispered to myself still sulking.

"Fine then, We'll split up here." Gray turned away pulling me with him.

"Be careful you two!" Lucy called after us.

"You too!" He replied.

"What up with you?" Gray turned to me after a while.

"Gray... Do I look like a boy to you?" I asked looking up at him.

"W-what! Why would you ask me something like that?!" He yelled flustered.

"Well when Cana said 'Wanna mix it up with the girls?' It didn't sound like she considered me a girl." I sulked a bit more.

"Don't worry about it you're just fine the way you are!" He smiled pulling me into a quick hug.

"Alright then. Also You will soon get a scolding from Lucy concerning you taking me out on dates so you better be on guard." I warned feeling a bit happier. On the other hand it looks like Gray feared for his life because of Lucy's future scolding.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

Hey guys I was wondering that what if instead of making a romantic cliché chapter for valentines day I just make a Crack chapter full of weird stuff but it'll still concern Fairy Tail and Blade of course tell me what you think please reply in the comments!