Friends

-(Y/N) Pov-

The Force flows through me. And not normally, but sensitively. I had no clue that my parents were with the Force. That has to be how I have it!

"This...this is amazing!" I say to Luke. He smiles slightly, but it soon fades.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "You're never like this."

"I know it's been a while, but I still feel awful for shooting you." Luke says apologetically. I sigh.

"Luke, you've apologized a million times since then! It's okay–"

"No (Y/N), it can't be okay! A person can't just be shot and have nothing wrong with them. I know that something isn't right–" Luke begins, but I kiss him on the lips to shush him. When I pull away, Luke is red as a tomato.

Why did I do that?!!

I stand up and sprint out of the room. I cannot believe that I just kissed Luke. As I'm speeding down the hallway, I collide with Solo. Great, I think. Just what I need.

"Hey, why in a rush, Sweetheart?" He asks. I take a step back and look at him in the eyes. His chestnut orbs study mine, and I know that I can't tell him anything of what just happened.

"Um, nothing. I'm fine," I walk around him. I keep my pace at a fast walk until I reach my room. I slam the button to the door open, and do the same for it to shut.

It suddenly hits me: I'm in love with Luke.

I deny myself at first, but it keeps bouncing off the sides of my brain until I accept it. I say it aloud a few times. My voice cracks the first time. Although, the more I said it, the easier it was to fully comprehend my feelings.

However, something struck me that made me freeze. It's something that has been there longer, but trapped in the back of mind until recently.

"What about Han?" I ask myself. Then, I see a glossy image of Obi Wan in front of me.

"Child, if you take the life of a Jedi, you mustn't have these feelings." He explains.

"I understand, Obi Wan. But how do I choose?" I ask.

"You will know when the time is right." He advises. "I warn you, do not choose both, or you may stray to the Dark Side."

A wave of anxiety overcomes me. The Dark Side frightens me to a bitter end. Just thinking about being turned makes me quiver.

"If it is what I choose, I will not stray, Obi Wan." I agree. Ben smiles, and fades away. I sigh, and stare at my hands. I hear a knock on my door, and it opens to Leia.

"Hello, (Y/N)." She says formally.

"Hi," I begin. "What do you need?"

"I came to acknowledge that you have the Force, as well as Luke does. I should not have overreacted the way I did yesterday. I apologize." Leia responds.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm sorry, too." I reply.

Leia smiles. "Also, have you seen Han? I have some business I need to go over with him and the Wookie."