Dreams

-(Y/N)'s Pov-

"(Y/N)! I'll save you! Don't worry!" Han Solo shouted to me from across the giant pit of poison.

"You won't save me! Luke Skywalker will." I say confidentially. A smile creeps on my lips. Darth Vader commands his troops to lower me into the pit. Suddenly, I feel strong arms swoop underneath me.

"I have you, (Y/N). I will always have you." Luke Skywalker saves me. He kisses the top of my head and lowers me onto the metal floor. Luke runs to fight off Vader with a blue lightsaber.

"(Y/N)? How could you! I thought we had something!" Han Solo shouts to me.

"You never came for me. I forgot about you. I am happy with Luke. You're nothing but a disappointment!" I whisper.

A tear brims Han Solo's eyes. His Wookie aims for my head and shoots, but the arrow is deflected by Luke's lightsaber.

I wake with sweat dripping down my forehead. I run my hands through my (h/c) hair and take a deep breath. It was just a dream.

"Hey," Luke sits up and runs a hand through his ruffled hair. "What's the matter?"

"Um, just a bad dream." I swallow hard. Luke rubs my back for a moment.

"Do you need to talk about it?" He asks.

"Uh," I ponder for a moment. "Not really..."

"It might make you feel better. It's what my aunt did with me when I was a youngling." Even though it's dark, I can still feel Luke smile.

"Okay, I guess." I take another deep breath. "We were in Darth Vader's dungeon, or something, and that old friend of mine was there...and he said he'd save me. I was going to be lowered into a pit of poison and I said that you would save me! And you did! And you, um," I coughed. "And then, I yelled at my friend and his Wookie almost shot me until you deflected the arrow with a lightsaber!"

"Well, that's an awful lot to happen in one dream." Luke chuckled. "Wait, what did you say I did?"

"You, may or may not have, kissed me." I blush a bright red, even if he cannot see it.

"Well, alright, I think that is my cue to go back to bed!" Luke jokes. He lays back down and says goodnight while rolling over, facing away from me.

I sigh and lie down. "Goodnight," I simply say. I can't fall back to sleep. I knew that when I jolted up from that dream. So I hum lightly as my self conscious speaks to itself.

I probably just made this awkward, my mind says. Whatever little flirt-friendship we had was probably just ruined by my dream. It's only me to blame, too. It's my fault for thinking that way about him.

I don't sleep for the rest of the little night there was left. When I get out of bed, I bathe and freshen up. The warm water loosened my muscles and helped me relax. I put on clean clothes consisting of a white, three quarter-length shirt, dark tan pants, and brown boots.

Unlike Luke, I take my fresh clothing into the bathing room with me. While I finish dressing, I hear Luke stir.

"(Y/N)?" He asks. I peak out of the sliding door and notice he's still asleep. His hand, closest to my side, grabs the sheets where I recently laid. I quietly walk over to his side. I kneel down so I am head level with Luke. I run a hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"I'm here," I whisper. His grip on the empty sheets loosens. I stay there for what feels like eternity. Then, I'm reminded of the farm work we must do.

"Luke?" I whisper. "You have to wake up now. We have work to do."

Luke groans. He moves his hands to his eyes and rubs his bright blue orbs. I stand up and wait for him by the door. He sits up and notices the time.

"I'll only be a minute!" Luke hurries into the bathroom, grabbing his clothes and dressing himself in a time breaking record.

"There, done!" Luke pushes his hair out of his face as he walks with me out of the room.

***

Later that day, the Jawas stopped by. I couldn't help but think of Han Solo and Chewbacca once more. When they pulled up, Owen and Luke bought a gold C-P unit and a red R2 unit. The gold one started speaking to Luke and the red one blew a fuse of some sort.

"Hey, Uncle Owen!" Luke called. He said a few more things. The C-P unit said that he recommended the blue and white R2 unit. Owen took that one and gave the red back to the Jawas. The gold translator, as I heard, walks up to me.

"Greetings, miss. I am C-3Po and I can speak over 6,000–"

"Hi, nice to meet you." I cut him off.

"You may notice that my friend R2-D2 has an exceptional data base–"

"Yes, he is very nice." I kept walking. C-3Po tries to keep up, with R2 following behind.

"Hey!" I hear from Luke. "Wait for me!"

I stop and wait until he is caught up. He smiles at me, causing my cheeks to turn rosy pink. C-3Po comes close to us and looks at Luke and I.

"My! Master Luke how do you two know each other? What do you do that makes miss– ah –turn so red–"

"Shut it, Threepio or I'll tear your bolts out!" I quickly gang on the gold anxiety unit. R2-D2 gives a squeal-like beep.

"Hey, no need to get rowdy, you two." Luke places his hand on the small of my back. I almost shiver at his touch.

"C'mon," Luke says. "I have to clean them off."

The four of us walk, and roll, to Luke's room. I help clean off C-3Po and Luke wipes down R2-D2. Luke accidentally pushes one of Artoo's buttons and a holovid comes through with a message.

It's a girl dressed in white, saying "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

Luke looks at the image of her closer in awe. I suddenly feel a pang in my chest. I'm jealous.

"We'll look for Obi Wan Kenobi tomorrow, (Y/N)." I hear Luke tell me. I crawl into bed and fall asleep within minutes.

***

woah two updates in one day!! probably because of this blizzard coming through my state!

enjoy!!!