Whatever

-Han's Pov-

After I told Chewie to go to (Y/N)'s room, I hid in my own room. I figured if it's a bounty hunter, they'd come for me, and hopefully not her. I'm more wanted than she is, no doubt.

I hear one loud roar, and I start to panic. I hear two pairs of footsteps leave the ship. I must be imagining this, I think to myself. I exit my room and dart straight to (Y/N)'s bunker. The door hangs open, and I see Chewie holding his head in his hands.

"Where is she?!" I ask. Chewbacca roars, saying Boba Fett took her.

"Shit!" I kick the door so it falls off the hinge. Chewie stands and grabs me. He pulls me away from her room and into the cockpit. The Wookie explains what happened, and how Boba Fett would've shot both of them if they said anything. A small tear runs down his furry cheek.

"Stop your crying! It's not like she was gonna stay anyway!" I yell. Chewie roars at me angrily.

"No! I don't care about her! She's not my problem anymore!!" I yell back. More furious growls came from the Wookie. I ignored him. I sat down in my pilot chair and flew us out of there.

Chewbacca didn't speak to me for the rest of the night, nor the next day. Or the day after that. It wasn't until the following day had he asked about going to rescue her.

"Do we even know where (Y/N) is? No! What's the point Chewie." I tell him. Chewbacca lets out a dull growl.

"Look, bounty hunters hunt because there's prices on heads. She's probably dead. I'm sorry, Chewie. But we have to let her go." I say. Chewie sighs.

It hurts, yes, to know that she's dead. Maybe she put up a fight and went down a hero. Maybe (Y/N) thought that if she didn't say or do anything they might let her live. Maybe she thought Chewie and I were going to save her.

No, I cannot think like that. Thinking like that will only affect my work.

***

It's been a week since (Y/N) was taken. Chewie and I had moved on. We're back to our normal relationship. He yells, I smuggle, we fight bad guys sometimes. It's the usual. When (Y/N) was with us, it had a bit more fun and had more witty comments.

Chewie brings her up a lot. I can't help but get in a bad mood whenever he does. The only thing I saw when I hear her name is "Whatever."

***

"Chewie pull up! We have TIE fighters coming our way!" I yell. He roars and flies the Falcon higher while I shoot. They scratch a few spots but nothing that can't be repaired. After Chewie and I took them down we stopped at Tatooine. Hey, it was the closest planet!

When we landed Chewie went to go buy a new tool to fix her up. I stopped by the market to see if they had any snacks. I saw some crackers and decided to buy a box. While I was leaving, I saw a (H/C) head turn around. I stared for a moment.

"(Y/N)?" I mutter to myself. The girl quickly turns around and walks over to a dirty blonde haired figure. She links arms with him and walks off.

I run back to the Millennium Falcon and tell Chewie that I saw her.

"It was her! I swear! It was her hair and her height!!" I smile.

The Wookie roars, saying it could've been anyone, and that she's dead.

"Whatever," I reply. We hurried up with the ship and flew off into space.

It wouldn't matter, I thought to myself. She's dead. It was just a fragment of my imagination.

***

WOAH TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WHATTTT

hope you liked it!!

give me some suggestions!!