Somethings not right ~ pack

"Margo have you eaten breakfast?" Derek shouted from the bedroom.

"No I'll get something at school" I shouted back as he came running down the stairs.

"Promise me you will" he sympathetically said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I nodded in response. "Derek that's all in the past I'm over it now I promise" I weakly smile at him as he kissed my forehead

"Just make sure you're ok and if you need anything call me or text me. I love you"

"I love you too Der" I said as I left for school.

***
As I walked into school I could see everyone staring at me. I know I promised Derek I'd eat but all the girls here are so skinny I just want to make sure I'm like them... Figure wise. When I was younger I took it way too far, I was so thin but I got help but it's all gone down hill again. I keep a diary where I count calories of what I do eat. I hardly eat anymore because it makes me sick and I throw up practically every time I put food to my mouth.

"Hey Margo" I faintly heard Scott say

"Hey Scotty" I replied

"You wanna sit with us for lunch today" he asked

"Uhh- sorry Scotty I'm kinda busy today" I said. I didn't want to eat today and I'm a great liar so my heartbeat is steady all the time.

"Oh right okay" he smiled and started to walk away until he spun back around on his heels. "What is it that you're doing at lunch"

"I'm going to Derek's because he said he'd treat me to coffee at Starbucks" I smiled

"Cool okay see you later" he smiled and walked off to meet Stiles I assume

*** Lydia's PoV ***
"Guys have you noticed how skinny Margo's getting lately" I said as I sat down at the table with the pack

"She's getting thinner and thinner by the day" Malia added.

"What if she's going back to her old ways" Scott said with a worried tone

"Am I missing something here" Kira said confused

"A while back she was anorexic and refused to eat for weeks" Stiles said "she was hospitalised for a while but she got better" he looked down at his hands

"You think she's going to be okay" Liam said worried

"We can't assume anything guys. Maybe she's doing a lot of exercise I mean she is dating Derek after all" I dryly laughed tying to lighten the mood a little.

"I'll go see her later" Isaac weakly smiled. "I'm like a brother to her"

*** Margo's PoV ***

I went home at lunch to go see Derek because after all that is what I told Scott and if he asked Derek if I went back and he said no then I would be in trouble. As I got to the loft door I heard Derek yelling. "Oh god" I whispered to myself before walking in.

"She's just walked in, I have to go" he sternly said before cutting off the phone.

"What's up babe" I asked concerned as I jumped on the counter top to sit.

"Peter wanted to know some things" he said still annoyed.

"Oh right" I chuckled slightly. "Anyways I was thinking of maybe grabbing a coffee because I'm on lunch" I smiled

"Yeah sure lets go" she smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead and grabbed his jacket. 

***
As we sat in the booth in Starbucks my head started to feel funny. My vision started to blur. My hands started to shake uncontrollably. I didn't know what was happening. So I thought I'd go outside to get some fresh air. "Der I'm just gonna go-" was all I said before I collapsed to the floor.

____________________________________
Omg it's been like 100 years since I last uploaded. Shall I do a part 2 to this?
Sorry for any grammar mistakes :,)
Hope y'all like it :3