Self harm

*trigger warning*
You start off in Stiles' house :3
----------------------------------------------
You slid down the wall, staring at the new cuts on your arm. Everything was going so well, like it was okay for once, but Stiles left you alone with yourself and things went downhill from there. All the memories of your mom, dad, your sister and your auntie came back. They died in a car crash when they were going to look at a new house in Boston. The memories of your suicide attempts after the crash came back and all you heard in your head was the phone call you got off the paramedics, the only person that knew about the attempts was Scott. He was the one who found you when you overdosed and had cuts all down your arms. He promised not to say anything to Stiles as long as you promised him never to do anything like that again so you made a deal.

*a week later*

As you were sat on the floor with your head between your knees crying your eyes out you suddenly hear the front door open, and bags drop on the floor. "(Y/N) we're back" Stiles yells from downstairs. He went to go get Scott, Kira, Lydia and Malia. "Coming now" you quickly reply wiping your arm with a make up wipe and making sure you didn't look like you had been crying. You put on a long sleeve top before running downstairs. "You get pizza?" You said. "Why would we get anything else?" Lydia said giggling and running over to the couch with kira.

Scott looked at you as though you had just murdered someone. "What?" You said in a sharp tone. You didn't mean too but it just came out that way. "No nothing it-it doesn't matter" he replied looking all innocent as Stiles have you both weird looks. Just as Stiles was about to say something Derek, Isaac and Liam walked in.

"Okay so guys we bought movies and sweets. Do you think we have enough stuff?" Liam asks

"Jesus Liam shup up" Isaac says

"Seriously guys I heard you outside arguing don't bring it in here so go in the front room. Me and (Y/N) will make the pizza" Scott says as they all make their way to the couches and he grabs the bags from by the door.

*time skip to movies*

You were practically sat on stiles' lap with your arms wrapped around his torso as he had one hand resting on your thigh and the other around your lower back. Scott and kira were snuggles on the other sofa. Lydia, Isaac, Malia and Liam were sat on the floor on lots of cushions and blankets and then Derek was sat on the chair in the corner with his arms crossed looking done with everything.

"Uhh I'm gonna head off, I'll be at the loft more than likely with Peter if you need me." Derek mumbles as he walks out the door as everyone says bye or see ya in unison. The reason why he left? You were watching the third horror film of the night. It was called "As Above So Below" and you were literally 20 minutes into it and everyone was bored already.

*end of film*

Just as the film ended you noticed everyone was nearly asleep, you glanced over at the clock and it was 11:30.

"Right okay guys everyone's falling asleep and my dads gonna be home in about 20 minutes so-" stiles said.

"Stiles were gonna go now okay so we'll see you guys tomorrow yeah?" Lydia says as her Malia and kira start to walk out the door.

"Scott you coming?" Kira said

"No im gonna crash here tonight" he said walking over to her "but I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?" He kissed her forehead and she walked out the door. Liam and Isaac were stood by the door. "Scott I'm staying at Liam's so I won't be home when you get back okay" Isaac said. "Yeah see you tomorrow Scotty" Liam added.

It was just you Scott and Stiles now and the sherif was going to be home in 15 minutes. "(Y/N) can I talk to you please" Scott asks with his sad little puppy eyes as Stiles stood in the door way with sleepy eyes.

"Sure Scotty, what's up?" You ask

"Stiles can you give us a minute please?"

"Yeah sure I'll be in bed" he mumbled as he trails up the stairs.

Scott paused until he was sure Stiles was upstairs.

"Listen I'm just gonna cut to the point, I know you're doing it again because I smelt blood as soon as I walked in and I knew it wasn't any of the other girls because I would have smelt it before and I know your month dates from when you made me go to the stores."

"Scott I-" you broke down in tears and fell into Scotts arms.

He held your head and stroked your hair "Shh-hh it's okay, it's okay. But we made a deal. If you did it again you'd tell Stiles about you me suicide attempts and that you cut yourself," he said with sympathy in his voice.

"Wa-wait what?" You heard Stiles say from the door way.

"Stiles I-"

"When was you going to tell me (Y/N) what about no secrets? And Scott you're meant to be my best friend Scott, your my brother! How could you keep this from me?" He said with his voice raising.

"Stiles it's not her fault" Scott says

"THEN WHOS IS IT?" Stiles yells.

You walk up to Stiles and take hold of his hand but he pulls away strait away.
"And you wonder why I didn't tell you" you said to him with tears streaming down your face. You look into his red puffy eyes "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I didn't want you to react like this."

"Just go" he says.

"Wh-what?" You said, your voice shaking.

"I said... GO" he yells

"You know what Stiles fine. Thank you so much for all your fucking support." You said storming out the door as the sheriff walks in.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asks concerned.

"I'm fine... Thanks" you reply as you got in you car and sped off.

Scott's P.O.V

I had literally just watched my best friend shouting at his suicidal girl friend to get out of his sight. What the hell is going through Stiles' head.

"Dude, what the hell was that?" I said to Stiles as he gave me the death stare.

"What are you on about? (Y/N)?" He replied in a sharp tone.

"Yes (Y/N), she was going to tell you Stiles I promise."

"But why didn't she before? AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" he yelled.

"WELL MAYBE WHEN YOU LEFT WITH LYDIA TO GO TO MEXICO SHE WAS ON HER OWN AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT WAS THE NIGHT SHE HAD THE PHONE CALL HER FAMILY DIED IN THAT CAR CRASH. I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WENT TO GO AND SEE HER AND AS SOON AS I WALKED IN I THOUGHT I WAS TOO LATE SHE WAS ON THE FLOOR STILES." A tear fell down my face and my throat hurt from yelling. "I thought we lost her."

"Scott I-I didn't think"

"Listen to me carefully okay? She needs you bro, the last thing she needs is for you to leave her like everyone else did just because she's too difficult to deal with, with her depression, I.E.D, anxiety and her stubbornness. She isn't close with her friends anymore, she doesn't need them like she needs you. She can't go to anyone because they won't understand her. Out of everyone in her life, you're the one she's closest to. You're the one who understands her. She depends on you to be there for her because if it was the other way round, she wouldn't leave you, no matter how crazy or depressed you got. You understand?" I say at this point my eyes are red and puffy. Stiles slid done the wall and dropped his head between his knees.

"What do I do? I told her to leave Scott! What can I do?" He cried.

"Go to hers now"

////////////////////////////////////
I uploaded this before but idk please vote :) I'll upload part 2 soon