Pick up lines #4

Isaac- "Are you a Harry Potter fan?" He asked

"Oh my gosh yeah I love it!" You screamed.

"Good cause I wanna slytherin your bed" he winked at my then ran to my room.

Malia- "Do you have a band-aid?" Malia asked me as she scratched her knee.

"Yeah I'll go get one now" I ran upstairs to the first aid cabinet and grabbed one and ran back down to her. "Here, what's it for anyway?" I asked

"Oh I only scraped my knee falling for you" she smirked as she placed the band aid on the table and ran up to me and kissed me.

Brett- "Is there a mirror in your pants?" He grinned

"What no why?" You replied confused.

"Because I can see my self in them" he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Parrish- Jordan was chasing me all around my house. I was running for what seemed like an hour and I finally found a good hiding place... Well it was behind the couch.

"Come out, come out where ever you are" I heard him say as I giggled a little which he heard and started to walk towards me. He walked past my hiding place and went somewhere behind me but the space was to tight to turn around and see so all I could do was sit there silently. I was sat there for about 2 minutes until suddenly I was dragged from my hiding place and Jordan flung me over his shoulder. "You have the right to remain silent" he started to say in a formal voice "but I doubt you will will when we're upstairs"

"Jordan put me down" I yelled at him swinging my legs.

"I swear if you keep moving I'll handcuff you to the bed" he laughed.

"Who said I wouldn't like that" I smirked and we entered my room.
--------------------------------------------
Sorry that last one sucked a bit but this is the last part for the pick up lines :3