I Scream, You Freeze, And Then We Hold Hands?

Max's POV
   We started playing, walking down the blocky corridors.
   "Why does this make me go so slow? And why is the music getting louder?" Y/N asked, looking around the map.
   "Doesn't that usually mean a jumpscare is coming?" I raised an eyebrow. She shrugged, going into the bathroom. Herobrine was there.
   "Herobrine! You lock the door when you take bath. Okay?" Y/N said as she closed the door. I chuckled.
   "And now..." I looked at her.
   "And now, we attempt to run through the dark and creepy hallways!" she joked.
   "You seem a little sarcastic." I commented. She giggled.
   "Don't I always?" Y/N replied, glancing over at me.
   "Good point," I told her, making her giggle a little bit more.
   "Walkin' down them hallways, singing a pathetic song. Waiting for something, really really creepy to come!" she sang, putting on a goofy face.
   "Please no..." I grumbled, shaking my head.
   "I'm sorry that nothing sc-AHHHH!" Y/N screamed, the jumpscare immediately disappearing. As it came, she fell onto me, holding onto my shirt. Our hands found each other and intertwined. I was blushing madly.
   I was just as started, but I had focused on Y/N more. But why? Do I seriously, actually like her? Yes, yes you do Max. Once Y/N realized what she was doing, she was blushing as much as me.
   "Ummmm..." I started to say.
   "Is that going to be edited out?" Y/N questioned, biting her lip.
   "I don't think so. TimTim is editing it, and he kinda sorta ships us." I admitted, scratching my neck.
   "Wuh-oh..." she mumbled, looking out her window. Adam had his camera out, and had recorded that single scene. He saw that we had noticed him and ran away.
   "I SHIP IT LIKE FED EX!!" Adam shouted, causing me to growl.
   "You get him or I get him?" I asked Y/N.
   "You can tear 'em apart." she answered, turning to her computer. I nodded/shrugged, angrily sprinting out of her office and dashing after Adam.
   "Has someone become MadMax? Because you seemed like a GladMax when you and Y/N were recording!" Adam yelled at me. That really made me mad.
   I tackled him, sending him to the ground.
   "Don't you ever call me that." I growled at him.
   "Okay, okay, okay." Adam panted as I got off him. I started to walk back to Y/N's office until he whispered one thing.
   "S/N," I froze.
   "What did you say?" I asked him, very annoyed.
   "Nothing!" he said quickly, smirking.
   And that's when I tackled him like the world depended on it.