A Horror Map? I Ain't Scared!

Warning(Well not really,): References to my first fanfiction (That you should totally go check out after this!), Only Time Will Tell (A Jinbop X Reader), are in here! So if you've read it already, then good for you!
Adam's POV
Time to make this ship real, I thought mischievously. Since Y/N was high on her hyperness that came and went for no apparent reason, she was looking blindly through different maps, and I was going to suggest her one to do, with Max. I know, brilliant, am I right?
I peeked inside her office. She was in there, good. I knocked on the wall, catching her attention.
"Oh hi Adam! What's up?" she said, jumping up from her chair. I smiled.
"Hey Y/N, I saw you were looking at different maps to try out!" I exclaimed, playing it cool. She nodded.
"Yeah, they all look pretty cool, but none of them really caught my eye." Y/N replied, frowning.
"I have suggestion then, why not a horror map? And you can get Max, tease him, and do stuff?" I suggested, using my arms to express my point.
"Hmmmm, tempting. I do like to tease that ginger head, don't I? Uh, okay! Thanks for the idea! Later!" she squealed, running over to Max's office.
Half of my plan is complete. They can do the rest themselves.
Your POV
Literally three seconds after Adam left my office, I had sprinted over to Max's, panting. He looked at me.
"Ummm, you okay?" Max asked, glancing at me.
"Yeah *Pant* I *Pant* Needed to *Pant* ask you something..." I managed, exhaling.
"And that is..." Max raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.
"Do you want to record a horror map with me? I found the scariest one made!" I giggled, hoping for a "yes".
"Uh, sure! Why not?" he answered, his blush quickly concealed.
"Yay! Let's go!" I laughed, heading over to my office.
------------------------------------------
Your POV
   Max pulled up a chair next to me, and I started recording. I started to do my intro.
   "Hey guys! What's up! It's Yt/N here, with good old Max. Say hi Max!" I said excitedly.
   "Hey." Max smiled and waved.
   "Today, we are doing a horror map. Spooky-dooky! It is called, [INSERT SCARY NAME]. It looked fun, very spoopy, and here we are. So let's get started!" I yelled eagerly.
   "Spoopy? Spooky-dooky? God, you sound like Adam now!" Max joked. I laughed, rolling my eyes. Here we go.
A/N: Here's another chappie for you guys! If we can get.........5 votes! I promise you will get a chapter, dedicated to talking with the cast! Kay? Kay. See y'all later! Shadow out!