Comments, Shipping, And Tackling

Your POV
   I was sitting in my chair, bored out of my mind, again. Never Have I Ever was posted, videos were edited, my intro/outro finished. Messing around with my laptop, I decided to see the outcome of the video.
   Blushing through most of it, I flipped through the comments, curious of the fans' thoughts. And WOW there was a lot of shipping. Comments like,"You and Max would be such a cute couple!", or,"#s/n!" were absolutely everywhere.
   I closed the laptop, my face reddening. Then Max came in. Great timing buddy.
   "Hey Y/N!" Max smiled.
   "Hey Max..." I sighed, leaning back in my chair. He frowned.
   "You alright Y/N?" he asked concerned.
   "Yeah, just a little...embarrassed," I answered, opening up the laptop and showing him the comments.
   "Oooooohh, I see what you mean..." Max said blushing. I did the same.
   "Hey guys! Whatcha doing?" Adam yelled, causing me to fall out of my chair.
   "Seriously Adam!" I yelled back. Max stuck out his hand, and I grabbed it. Pulling me up, I backed away, not wanting to look like we were going to kiss. But we weren't. I realized me and Max were blushing again, and a mentally face-palmed.
   "Oooooh, is something going down in here?" Adam teased.
   "No. Nothing is happening. Nothing at all." I said quickly.
   "You sure?" Adam asked, smirking.
   "Yeah, I'm really sure." I replied, getting agitated.
   "You sure you're sure?" he asked again.
   "Adam, we're sure, now get out before I tackle you." Max told him sternly.
   "But what if I don't want to?" Adam whined playfully.
   "5, 4, 3," Max counted. Adam started running down the hallways, yelling, as Max ran after him.
   "Boys..." I sighed, shaking my head. They could be so cute, yet so stubborn. Or am I just talking about Max?