The Weight of Us

I'm back with a BIG emotional chapter. I brought a little with my new character Aron into the story but there is more to come.

I also have to say that please don't hate me at the end of this chapter. I really didn't think that I would write it like I did.

Read, Enjoy and Review.

I do not own The Originals only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

"So it's true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love."

― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

***********

The Weight of Us

Amy's p.o.v

I woke up one morning days later, the birds were singing and the sun was shining. I felt somewhat good, if that's the right word for it. I turned around and looked right at my beautiful boyfriend/fiance even though he still hadn't gotten me a ring. I just gazed at his boyish features, thinking of how much Hope might look like him or me at this point. She is 5 months old now and her features would be more like ours now. What kind of eye color or hair color did she have? Was she ok? Did Rebekah take good care of her? Would I ever see her again?

"You're staring at me. It's a little creepy." Nik aid without bothering to open his eyes to look at me.

"It's not creepy. It's just." I started to say.

"What? Romantic?" Nik mocked me.

"No. Well, yes. I was just wondering if Hope has yours or mine's features. If she looks like you or me." I said with a sad voice. Nik opened his eyes to look at me and for once it wasn't only hurt and pain that reflected in his eyes.

"I know for a fact that she's all about you. Your smile, your nose, your hair color but her eyes; a mixture of the both of us. Like I've said before, she has a hint of the devil in her eyes. That's all me and I like to believe that she has your personality. A girl easy to love, who is compassionate, strong-headed, stubborn and all the other good quality in life. And she is special because she's ours. There's no other in the world like that, she's one of a kind." Nik said and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you Nik." I whispered as I closed my eyes for a second.

"I love you too little wolf." Nik said and kissed me slowly. I felt my emotions go wild and I felt myself shaking out of anticipation. Soon, I straddled his waist, kissing him like it was no tomorrow. Nik responded to my eagerness with the same amount of passion. Before I knew it, he ripped the shirt I was wearing right off me and I didn't complain but as always, we were interrupted before it could get further. This time Kol barged through our bedroom door.

"Ah! My eyes!" He yelled and covered them as I covered my breasts.

"Kol! Get out you moron!" I yelled but he still didn't move.

"Yes! Get out of here brother, or I will not to be held responsible for Amy's actions." Nik growled.

"Sorry! I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for a morning snack. I didn't realize that you've be doing this kind of snack in the morning." He said smirking still not moving. I grabbed one of the sheets and wrapped it around me before I got out of bed.