Family Affairs

Yes, I'm back again. What a shock ;)

Hope you'll like it :)

Enjoy!

*cathrineoriginal*

**********

Family Affairs

When Cami called me, she told me about Nik's plan. He was going to the cemetery. This was not ending well. I was on my way out the door, when Rebekah called Marcel and she told me that she was ok for now. Elijah was holding Nik away from her for now. I still wanted to go. Marcel stopped me as I tried to open the church doors.

"Amy. You can't do anything about it tonight." Marcel told me.

"I have to try and do something." I said to him.

"I know you do but for now, Davina needs you more." I glanced up to where I knew Davina was. Marcel was right. Davina needed me now.

I walked upstairs whilst I called my brother to tell him about what happened and that I was staying the night with Davina.

I reached the door and just looked at Davina. She was completely destroyed and motionless. I sat down next to her in bed not knowing how I should proceed. Then she turned to me.

"I died." She told me.

"I died and at first it was only cold, darkness and silence. Then the voices started." Davina told me with tears in her eyes. It made me feel so bad and I wanted to cry.

"What voices?" I asked her.

"Ancestor's. They are so angry with me. I used my power against my own and they said they would do horrible things to me if I misused my magic again." Davina was trembling and she was scared. I held her in my arms and tried to sooth her.

"Everything will be fine. I'll make sure nothing happens to you." I told her and after what seemed like forever, Davina fell asleep and so did I but not before I glanced over at the girl I wanted to protect with every fiber in my body.

The next morning, I tried to get Davina to eat. It wasn't easy. She didn't want any. Cami came over before noon.

"What are you doing here?" Cammie asked me.

"I stayed here with Davina last night. She needed me." I told her.

"Amy, there was a reason I called you last night. If there's anyone who's going to reach out to Klaus, it's you. You need to try talking to him. To all his siblings or this will end badly."

I looked at Davina.

"I can't leave her, Cammie. I just got her back." I told her.

"Look, I will be here with Davina until you get back. You'll have my word, I won't let her leave my sight, I promise and besides, Marcel is here.

"Amy it's ok. Just go." Davina told me.

"Alright. I'll go but I'm coming back for you. I promise." I kissed her forehead and walked out of the attic. I didn't like leaving her.

***********

I walked down to the cemetery in a steady pace. I knew I had to do this and paused as I stood at the entrance. Marcel had told me where Rebekah was hiding in the tombs, so I assumed her brothers would be close by. I was somewhat nervous to see Nik again, I hadn't seen him in two days and the last time I saw him, he told me he wanted to kill me.